When box sits idle for over 30min Internet Disconnects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When box sits idle for over 30min Internet Disconnects

I was wondering if anyone had a fix for this. If the box is left idle for over 30min the internet will disconnect and the box needs to be rebooted to get the internet back. I have the GT1 Mini, but it seems it is also happening on the GT1. Here is a link to the bee-link forum page that talks about the problem.

Some Information:

1) I have an ethernet connection.
    2) In Developer Options "Stay Awake" is enabled.
    3) I have a static IP set, as the beelink forum post said that fixed some peoples problem.

Thanks in advance.

ETHERNET ON WAKE UP +NOTIFICATIONS BAR ISSUES ,Beelink

Is anyone else here with this box or the GT1 having the same problem?

Comment

If a time limit is set, the user receives a warning two minutes before the Remote Desktop Services session disconnects yourtexasbenefits

Comment

It seems to do it both during while sitting idle and while actively using the iPad mcdvoice

Comment

Have you contacted customer support? What did they tell you?- In my situation, I had to sue the provider to provide me with services that I pay for. I didn't know where to turn, so I went to court. I have all services and programs enabled. However, as a result of all the legal proceedings, I decided to change my provider. I chose usave.co.uk. It is inexpensive and the speed is good. It suits me, and you can try it.
          Last edited by Uranusman; 07-14-2020, 15:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Housto2n View Post
            It seems to do it both during while sitting idle and while actively using the iPad mcdvoice
            damn, i thought i did something wrong but many are facing this

Comment

Last edited by Uranusman; 07-14-2020, 14:57.

Comment

How do you like Culvers? Culver’s trademark menu of “Butterburgers” and frozen custard, as well as cheese curds, chicken, fish, and salads or it’s service? Now, you are allowed to share your feedback with the Culvers by completing the Culvers Survey.

Take TalkToWendys or Wendys Survey at WendysWantsToKnow to WIN $500. Participate in Wendy's customer survey Have you shared your perspectives through Wendys Customer Satisfaction Survey?

Comment

How to disable Internet auto disconnect

Make sure the Disconnect a call if idle for more than box is unchecked and click Ok. If you are using Windows 9x to disable/enable auto website

Comment

Working...
                  X