Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help, my GT1 isn't working well

Hi there,

i'have got a Beelink GT1 MINI TV BOX Android 8.1 Quad Core 4+64GB since few time. And at the first time i switch on it i got problems

Firstly, the box didn't want to go, and show me a unstopable "please wait". I figured it out with a SD card. Now, it works with a Freaktab system.

So it works well except :

- The ethernet doesn't want to work. The link is well connected but not detected, even if the wifi is OFF. Have tried with an other link, the same.

- I tried to install a wifi with in static mod, but it doesn't work. The box tell me so "the wifi is connected but without internet access"

- With Kodi, i don't have the title of tv programms, i tried to follow a tuto about but i'm stopped when i need to find in the M3U adresse the port number, my M3U adresse doesn't have it...

- I can turning off the box, but i can't tunring off without to put off/in the A/C adaptator. When it's off, the On boutton of the switch (the telecommand which is delivered with GT1) doesn't seems to work

One detail : please excuse my english but i'm french..

Thanks et bye, passez un bon lundi !!
    Last edited by gefattern; 11-19-2019, 00:09.

Originally posted by halfbrain View Post
    Hi there,

i'have got a Beelink GT1 MINI TV BOX Android 8.1 Quad Core 4+64GB? since few time. And at the first time i switch on it i got problems

Firstly, the box didn't want to go, and show me a unstopable "please wait". I figured it out with a SD card. Now, it works with a Freaktab system.

So it works well except :

- The ethernet doesn't want to work. The link is well connected but not detected, even if the wifi is OFF. Have tried with an other link, the same.

- I tried to install a wifi with in static mod, but it doesn't work. The box tell me so "the wifi is connected but without internet access"

- With Kodi, i don't have the title of tv programms, i tried to follow a tuto about but i'm stopped when i need to find in the M3U adresse the port number, my M3U adresse doesn't have it...

- I can turning off the box, but i can't tunring off without to put off/in the A/C adaptator. When it's off, the On boutton of the switch (the telecommand which is delivered with GT1) doesn't seems to work

One detail : please excuse my english but i'm french..

Thanks et bye, passez un bon lundi !!
    Hi ,

think you must use a better Rom , there a several CustomRoms to find here on FT , a better Powersupply with enough "mah" Example : stock = 5V/2000mah , better = 5V/3000mah makes a difference .
    Hope you can find a working Rom , but remember it must support your Wifichip , i think they used two different Chips , but not sure , for more Info read the GT1 FW Threads ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

My charging case is not charging the left earbud, only the right ear. Seems like the pogo pin Great Clipsconnector has gone missing for the left earbud.
      Last edited by sarajennifer; 05-26-2021, 12:26.

Comment

Working...
      X