Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Core Elec users with Gt1-mini

Hello!

I have this Box with the official Android firmware version 002P0 and the latest 9.2.1 CoreElec running in dual boot. The main reason is why i didn't update the firmware is that according some other Forum's posts the newer versions causing one of the USB ports going disabled and unusable under CoreElec. Has anyone yet found a solution to workaround this issue? I'm willing to update for many reasons, like seemingly this FW doesn't have any DLNA or UpNP service implemented, and missing any local network casting options in general. No Miracast app, no DLNA app, and any other third party remote or casting apps are unusable. Have tried Bubble UpNP and the famous KODI remote app Yatse, but neither could find the Box on the network to connect to under Android. So I guess the FW update would be essential to get these working. Or could anyone suggest another fix or solution to try regarding? (And Beelink must fix the CE issue with the USB port in further updates, but I'm powerless in this situation).

Thanks for the replies!

Originally posted by Mounter View Post
    Hello!

I have this Box with the official Android firmware version 002P0 and the latest 9.2.1 CoreElec running in dual boot. The main reason is why i didn't update the firmware is that according some other Forum's posts the newer versions causing one of the USB ports going disabled and unusable under CoreElec. Has anyone yet found a solution to workaround this issue? I'm willing to update for many reasons, like seemingly this FW doesn't have any DLNA or UpNP service implemented, and missing any local network casting options in general. No Miracast app, no DLNA app, and any other third party remote or casting apps are unusable. Have tried Bubble UpNP and the famous KODI remote app Yatse, but neither could find the Box on the network to connect to under Android. So I guess the FW update would be essential to get these working. Or could anyone suggest another fix or solution to try regarding? (And Beelink must fix the CE issue with the USB port in further updates, but I'm powerless in this situation).

Thanks for the replies!
    Hi buddy, FW update is needed to get it worked as of now.

Regards,
    B. Smith Mycfavisit WalmartOne
    Last edited by bemorap932; 06-11-2020, 20:57.
    Thanks, admin and moderators for building such an active and spam-free forum for our needs. MyCFAVisit

Comment

Working...
    X