• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Firware Update: Beelink GT1-Mini Stock Rom Android 9

Beelink GT1mini latest firmware build number: 901N0 announced

This firmware is designed for the newer B905x2 that uses LPddr4

Its is not compatible with current gt-mini and should not be used

Last edited by trebor; 06-04-2019, 10:09.

Quick question: do you intend to implement the DRM to be compatible with Netflix and HBO officially on the new update? do you intend to make a real Android TV software like Xiaomi instead of a cellphone software? Its kind of sad...so much potencial and now I almost have a brick on my desk. Any time preview? Just to know if it is worth to send it back to Gearbest.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobombas View Post
      Quick question: do you intend to implement the DRM to be compatible with Netflix and HBO officially on the new update? do you intend to make a real Android TV software like Xiaomi instead of a cellphone software? Its kind of sad...so much potencial and now I almost have a brick on my desk. Any time preview? Just to know if it is worth to send it back to Gearbest.
      Their forum is useless as they not respond to users querying

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

Comment

I must say beelink sucks...they're hardware are definatly great, the software is so weak...and they do nothing to inovate like xiaomi for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Beelink View Post
          This firmware is designed for the newer B905x2 that uses LPddr4

Its is not compatible with current gt-mini and should not be used
          LOL "is not compatible with CURRENT GT-Mini" - What a great company, the device is not even a year old and support has been dropped!!! Oh look we have Android 9 Pie firmware ready, BUT for ONLY the new customers who buy the latest hardware release version. The thousands of customers who bought before June 2019 you are stuck with Oreo

Comment

Hello.I need help from someone please.I found a guy selling a brand new gt1 mini for a very reasonable price.But i wonder why he does this.So i think i could ask here,what to be aware of.Maybe there are some versions better from others?Or some with limited hardware support ,defected etc..?If so, what have i to notice on the box?Sorry for bothering,but no-one can really understand Chinese logic on tv boxes!!Thanks in advance mates. 

Comment

Btw,S/N starts with 95X2...

Comment

Originally posted by mariobombas View Post
                I must say beelink sucks...they're hardware are definatly great, the software is so weak...and they do nothing to inovate like xiaomi for example.
                Yes more than entire year and no updates,no other company ignores their products like this

Comment

I agree. On the same period my Xiaomi mibox s has updated several times

Comment

I bought the gt mini and in February 2019, I got a few patch for netflix, and that's it

rj45 does not work after re-entering sleep (many people reported it), no any update, absolute piss off for customers,
                    no problem has been fixed or no update has been released ...

Good equipment, spupport sucks,
                    You don't want problems? buy something else? I will not buy anything from this company.

only netflix sometimes works (if you ask for a file to fix it) nothing more

"HBO = NOT
                    Amazon = NOT"

Comment

Originally posted by Paveki View Post
                      I bought the gt mini and in February 2019, I got a few patch for netflix, and that's it

rj45 does not work after re-entering sleep (many people reported it), no any update, absolute piss off for customers,
                      no problem has been fixed or no update has been released ...

Good equipment, spupport sucks,
                      You don't want problems? buy something else? I will not buy anything from this company.

only netflix sometimes works (if you ask for a file to fix it) nothing more

"HBO = NOT
                      Amazon = NOT"
                      Hi ,

next Time buy Ugoos , their support is better then Beelink ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

New firmware Android 9 for Gt1 mini

Comment

Working...
                        X