Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GT1 Ultimate Bricked - Please Help

Hi Guys,

I have a brand new GT1 Ultimate that I noticed can't do even the simplest of things like accommodate live wallpapers. So thought it well to try and flash it with a different rom.

My Device Serial begins with: A706DB and I have confirmed has the AP6255 Wifi chipset.

Apparently I used the incorrect rom, because even after a successful flash with USB Burn Tool, the unit simply shows the white LED and nothing else.
    • No Display
    • No Detection in Windows

What I have tried:
    • Tried loading using USB Burning Tool and shorting out the two pins shown here:

but the PC just simply doesn't detect the device
    • Tried using Burn Card Maker and burning GT1_707D0 as well as GT1_706D0_AP6255 and also SCV1-GT1_Ultimate images and booting the device with said memory card, but no luck. No display or response at all.
    • Tried different combinations of booting with both SD card as well as USB cable connnected, reset switch for 15 seconds, reset and then pin short, just pin short. You name it.
    Does anyone perhaps have some advice for me as I am pretty stumped about the fact that my brand new box is now an expensive doorstop at the moment.

Thanks a bunch.

Best Regards,

Xormac

Hello, the same thing happened to me. I tried everything and nothing works. The last option is to try the other cable I ordered and wait for it.

Comment

you have now a paper weight on your hands.
      I bricked my box with a firmware update that was shared by BEELINK itself here in the forum.
      They have aknowledge the mistake and said sorry. Thats it.... I remain with a ****ed up box with just 1 week...
      Just move forward my friend and ignore this shity Beelink is the best I can say to you

Comment

O.K. frends .... Beelink GT1 is big shit box......

Comment

Never forget that.
          a friend of mine bought an Nvidia Shield and gave me hes GT1 Ultimate (my 2nd Beelink) and I almost died laughing when I turn it on and see that outdated and hideous auncher.
          Xiaomi Mi Tv Box 4K is 1000x better than this crap Beelinks

Comment

The only solution is to reprogramm the EMMC chip (the chip with ram) with UFI box seperetatly

Comment

Working...
            X