Help me please erro [0x30405004] USB burning tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nebojsa View Post
    Before jumpering have only power light, after I get light on optical.
    Tried to flash right after jumpering, no luck.
    I bought short and quality cable.
    Maybe it is the memory, but when connected with USB-UART it said something like "memory test pass".
    OK, you may have to clear out your USB drivers, and try installing them after a reboot. I also use 2.0.8 and 2.0.12 of the burning tool. If one doesn't work I install the other and flash. Also try each USB port. Oddly enough one of the 3 ports on my laptop seems better than the rest at flashing.

You can also set the erase function to help clear and refash.

I had a stubborn error like yours with my other box, which I kept moving USB ports after failing. Once I got passed 2% I had one other fail at 97%. Each error would be slightly different if failing before 7%.

I have a feeling if none of that helps, you may have a faulty transistor or fuse chip.

Comment

image.png

tx9pro ? what can ido ?

Comment

HI guys.

does anyone have the u-boot.bin.sd.zip for GT1 Ultimate?

every link I tried was not working.

thanks,
        John

Comment

Originally posted by Niex View Post
          image.png

tx9pro ? what can ido ?
          Hi dear i have error on 7%, i think is because i install android 9 slimbox and the uboot or anther importart file was replaced... i try downgrade by amlogic tools and by twrp report error because o try install p212 ( android 7)....But all times on 7% amlogic tools stop. No replaced the system, i reboot and load normal slimbox firmware. Why i think to me is better hold the stock rom, Well no clock, my blutooth dont work, and more important, no inicialize my emulec.

Comment

Working...
          X