X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GT1 Ultimate

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your special attention on Beelink.

Recently, there are some users pay high attention on GT1 Ultimate, Here is a mother board picture of GT1 Ultimate with DDR data, let's get more closer to it.

And we will share more information of Beelink devices in the future. To stick around.
    GT1 mother board.jpg

Thank you for the information.
    I bought the GT1 Ultimate on 1st May 2018 with s/n B706DB fw 7.1.2 version 708D0.

I have heard that a lot of people with GT1 Ultimate boxes with S/N B706DB and A706D0 are saying it is only 2g ram because they tried to boot Libreelec kodi from sd card and it did not boot.

You see the Libreelec boots only if you use the appropriate dtb.img file, for example for 3g ram you have to use the relevant 3g dtb.img. I also tried to boot the Libreelec from sd card with the 3g dtb.img and it did not boot. After changing to the 2gb dtb.img the Libreelec Kodi booted alright. I also installed a play store app called spec device and run it and it reported 2gb ram.

I also run the same tests with Libreelec and spec device to a GT1 ultimate box a friend has (model july 2017 with s/n ax12) and Libreelec booted with the 3gb dtb.img and also spec device showed 3gb ram

So if it is really 3g ram used by the system on the s/n B706DB, how do you explain the above ?

Comment

This info is false.
      We can not read silk on this image, and I don't want to remove metal shield on mine box, but if the reference was true K4A8G165WE-BCRC means 8G with 16 chips; so 1G with 2 chips in the back ... To have 2G, it would be K4A8G085WE-BCRC.
      Description DDR4 512Mx16 PC2400
      Part No. K4A8G165WE-BCRC
      In the front, if it was K4A4G165WE-BCRC, that means 512M with 2 chips...
      Description DDR4 256Mx16 PC2400
      Part No. K4A4G165WE-BCRC

My B706DB has really 2G max and not 3G. All the softs find 2G except Beelink system and system is very laggy past 50% and bug at 61%.

Comment

Myote

I think you got it wrong. i opened mine and it does have 2 x K4A8G165WB-BCRC and 2 x K4A4G165WE-BCRC.

K4A8G165WB-BCRC as per samsung is 8Gb meaning 8 gigabit which is 1 gigabyte or 1GB, so two of them are 2GB

K4A4G165WE-BCRC as per samsung is 4Gb meaning 4 gigabit which is 0.5 gigabyte or 0.5GB, so two of them are 1GB

They all amount to 3GB of ram

The question is if they are real or fake ones, because libreelec can not boot with the 3GB dtb.img, the spec device app reports 2GB RAM and fill ram app crushes at 60 % where in older boxes all tests pass ok.

Lets see what beelink will answer to all these questions.
        We are waiting for reply beelink

Comment

Recently, there are some users pay high attention on GT1 Ultimate, Here is a mother board picture of GT1 Ultimate with DDR data, let's get more closer to it.

And we will share more information of Beelink devices in the future. To stick around.
          In addition, please show us the first section from the boot log. What does the initialization of your DDR4 memory actually look like? BL2 log is very interesting. What do the Beelink programmers say about this? Is there a problem in the PCB wiring area?

Comment

Originally posted by nikoum View Post
            Myote

I think you got it wrong. i opened mine and it does have 2 x K4A8G165WB-BCRC and 2 x K4A4G165WE-BCRC.

K4A8G165WB-BCRC as per samsung is 8Gb meaning 8 gigabit which is 1 gigabyte or 1GB, so two of them are 2GB

K4A4G165WE-BCRC as per samsung is 4Gb meaning 4 gigabit which is 0.5 gigabyte or 0.5GB, so two of them are 1GB

They all amount to 3GB of ram

The question is if they are real or fake ones, because libreelec can not boot with the 3GB dtb.img, the spec device app reports 2GB RAM and fill ram app crushes at 60 % where in older boxes all tests pass ok.

Lets see what beelink will answer to all these questions.
            We are waiting for reply beelink

i think Myote is right look screenshot from samsung 1 x K4A8G165WB-BCRC is 512 Mb so that is the problem..
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

@drorcum

I have seen these specs from samsung but you have to look at the density which is 8Gb gigabit not gigabyte so the equivalent of 8Gb is 1 GB gigabyte ram the same applies for the other chip that has density 4Gb gigabit so the equivalent is 0.5GB gigabyte. So we have two chips x 1GB gigabyte and two chips x 0.5GB gigabyte, all four equal to 3 GB gigabyte ram. i hope this clears it. The issue here as i said in previous posts is if they are fake chips/ram and not real original, or who knows what else is manipulated.

Comment

Why Beelink with boot.img from your ROM GT1 708NO standrad/ultimate 2G+16G/2G+32G/3G+32G A912/AX12(AP6255) we see only 1750M ram available and android task manager works correctly on GT1 B706D0, like some other apps that crashed before, while with boot from 706D0, 707D0, 708D0 we see 2774M but we can not reach more than 61% (approximately the same amount of ram, 1700M) before system, task manager crash ?
                Everything seems to work properly with this boot, but there is not 3G ram ...

Comment

@nikoum

Look at this, you'll see that there is 16 chips on the 2 faces, to a total of 4G, so 2 chips = 512M
                  It seems that we have not 3G, nor even 2G, but 1,5G ... Boot.img from 708NO seems correct, not perfect, perhaps because 1,5G + vmem, ZRam 500M is near 2G.
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                  Last edited by Myote; 05-28-2018, 07:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Myote View Post
                    @drorcum

Look at this, you'll see that there is 16 chips on the 2 faces, to a total of 4G, so 2 chips = 512M
                    It seems that we have not 3G, nor even 2G, but 1,5G ... Boot.img from 708NO seems correct, not perfect, perhaps because 1,5G + vmem, ZRam 500M is near 2G.
                    i agree with you.. it's a shame for beelink..

Comment

i think Myote is right look screenshot from samsung 1 x K4A8G165WB-BCRC is 512 Mb so that is the problem..
                      No, the DDR4 memory configuration is different in this case. (at least the following type of configuration implementation, the manufacturer has preferred)

rank 0 = 2 x K4A8G165WB-BCRC
                      and
                      rank 1 = 2 x K4A4G165WE-BCRC

rank 0 = 2 chips per 1GB
                      rank 1 = 2 chips per 512MB

Look closely at the datasheet from Samsung.
                      That's not the cause of this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by bumerc View Post
                        No, the DDR4 memory configuration is different in this case. (at least the following type of configuration implementation, the manufacturer has preferred)

rank 0 = 2 x K4A8G165WB-BCRC
                        and
                        rank 1 = 2 x K4A4G165WE-BCRC

rank 0 = 2 chips per 1GB
                        rank 1 = 2 chips per 512MB

Look closely at the datasheet from Samsung.
                        That's not the cause of this problem.

??? Yes, you wrote the same thing than me. We must have 2 chips by rank, so 1GB in back and 512M in front...

Comment

Code:
                          The message was not addressed to you.
                          And it's definitely not the same thing I meant. How do you see the 16 chips? 16bit wire I would believe you.

Organization - K4A8G165WB-BCRC = 64Mbit x 16I/Os x 8banks (2 bank(rank) groups, in this case - rank 0 = 4 chips a 1GB, rank 1 = 4 chips a 1GB) = 8GB.

Organization - K4A4G16WE-BCRC = 32Mbit x 16I/Os x 8banks
                          in this case - rank 0 = 4 chips a 512MB and rank 1 = 4 chips a 512MB = 4GB.

In order to reach the 3GB in our case, we need 2 different rank groups:
                          rank 0 = 2 x K4A8G16WB-BCRC a 1GB
                          rank 1 = 2 x K4A4G16WE-BCRC a 512MB

Comment

@beelink
                            Where are you, how mush more time will it take and why you do not reply to all these questions here and in beelink forum, regarding the ram problem on the newer B706 and A706 gt1 ultimate and mini m8s pro, boxes ?

You have just provided 2 pictures of chips, but pictures do not prove/mean anything.

By not answering the questions :
                            a) it looks like you are hiding something , and it can only lead to the conclusion that something is wrong here.
                            b) you also show that as a company, you do not respect your customers that have bought your tv boxes and you ignore them.

Why you do not reply to these simple and clear questions people ask ?

1. why libreelec can not boot with the 3GB dtb.img but it boots with the 2GB dtb.img while older 2017 gt1 ultimate boxes boot with the 3GB dtb.img ?

2. why the "Easily fill ram" app crushes at 61 % where older ultimate boxes pass the test successfully ?

3. why the bl2 logs show 2GB ram (provided by members of)
                            freaktab forum (http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-processor-too)
                            and 4pda.ru forum (https://translate.google.com/transla...-text=&act=url) (pages 153 to 160)

4. why the "spec device" app reports 2GB RAM while in older 2017 ultimate boxes, reports 3GB ram ?

We need real answers here, so come on Beelink show up yourself and reply

@ other members
                            Please people keep on posting here and in beelink site (http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php/fo...extra=page%3D1) and pressure beelink, until they show up and reply with straightforward answers.
                            We have the right to demand and if they can prove that our claims (fake ram/chip/ manipulation) are false, the better for us that we have 3gb ram, otherwise its a clear case of fraud

By the way, i tried to post this reply yesterday, to beelinks site, but the post does not appear, because it needs moderation as it says. What is going on beelink, are you afraid of criticism ?

Comment

this silence show that they (beelink) cheat us...

Comment

• trebor
                                trebor commented
                                Editing a comment
                                If you have a box that is showing incorrect ram using the required Rom
                                I suggest you return it to your seller to resolve the issue
                                We don't need trolling
                                Thank You
                            Working...
                            X