Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my seller accept to refund me 10 dollars but this don't change the fact that beelink cheat us..

Comment

i bought the item from china and wait 1 months to come turkey and see 2gb ram even it sells as 3gb, do you know how this feel like?

Comment

About "FAKE RAM"...in reality we have 3 gb of ram BUT we can use ONLY 2!!!
        The reason is the mainboard!!!we have a board gxm_q201_2g as a GT1 normal (no ultimate).
        That's why the beelink company confirm that the box has 3gb of ram and don't say anything about the REAL problem which is the BOARD!!!!!
        That's why it can't be fixed with ANY rom update,upgrade,kernel modification,rom mods etc etc etc etc!!!
        I have too beelink gt1 ultimate..one AX912 and another A706D...i have make too many tests,searches and questions and voil?!!!
        The problem is the BOARD!!!!!!!
        Nothing to do.

A706D & B706D = Board
        gxm_q201_2g !!!!!

Comment

Not sure if anything has changed, I got a GT1 Ultimate just after Christmas.

Details:
          SN: LPN1GBNH*****
          Android 7.1.2
          Kernel Ver 3.14.29
          gwx@AZW#1
          Fri Aug3 20:01:03 CST 2018
          Build 709N1

When I run the "Easy Fill" application it goes through to 100% and then closes.

I have not opened the box to check the hardware yet though.
          I am having trouble installing LibreElec from an SD card though - doesn't appear to even look at booting no matter what I do (will prob start a new thread)

Edit: Got it to work only thing i did different was "su" then "reboot update" from terminal"
          Had tried terminal "reboot update" previously but without the "su"
          Last edited by Jumbles; 01-09-2019, 09:06.

Comment

The remote that comes with the Beelink GT1 Ultimate is different than your typical Android TV Box remotes. This one includes buttons for your television such as power, volume up, and volume down Mobdro.
            Last edited by Farrer569; 04-20-2019, 10:45.

Comment

Working...
            X