Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone with error in 7% formatting. get solved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone with error in 7% formatting. get solved?

I have a box s / n: B706dbgg00621. I tried different roms and all lock in 7% forming and when they run out the time presents the error in the photo.

- She always recognizes usb
    - By scard does not work because it does not have an image on the monitor, always black screen.

I noticed that there are people with the same problem.

Has anyone managed to solve it?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Looks like USB cable or try older 2.0.8. Be sure to uninstal reboot and install and reboot to make sure everything clears for the downgrade.

I have seen just about every error with a good box, and flashable firmware. Sometimes trying 3x or more will correct the issues depending on the error.

Comment

I have the same problem with my B706d. I tried several PCs and some cables and have the same problem. I don't know what can we do...

Comment

I had the same error on some firmwares I did try - only ones working (of those that would interest me and I tried) would be Beelinks original 708D0, Alvatechs GT1_ULT_708D0_AT_V2A and at xda-developers.com the poison rom (besides Libreelec).

Comment

This error occurs if the reset is not clamped before you connect the cable to the USB. The required bootloader is not initialized.

Comment

have same error , B706D model .....

any firmware work .....

any sugestion?

Comment

I would try disconnecting the usb from the pc when you get the 7% error and reconnecting , failing that you could modify the rom you want to install with the bootloader files from the stock using amlogic customization tool .

Comment

HELLO, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GT1 ULTIMATE B706D, there is no way to insert new firmware, I tested a lot of roms, the ones that indicate are for the model and none exceed 7% of the USB BURNING TOOL process, I have tested with several PCs, I have Tested all the USB ports of each PC and nothing !!! I tried to short circuit the box in the pins that indicate some post and neither!

I do not know what else to do !? More than 2 months ago I am denying this box!

Can someone tell me if it is possible to come back to life, or I throw it away?

Comment

Originally posted by daniel0178 View Post
                  HELLO, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GT1 ULTIMATE B706D, there is no way to insert new firmware, I tested a lot of roms, the ones that indicate are for the model and none exceed 7% of the USB BURNING TOOL process, I have tested with several PCs, I have Tested all the USB ports of each PC and nothing !!! I tried to short circuit the box in the pins that indicate some post and neither!

I do not know what else to do !? More than 2 months ago I am denying this box!

Can someone tell me if it is possible to come back to life, or I throw it away?
                  Give a try with the Burn Card Maker mode and use the Original Firmware.(GT1_709D0_20180702)
                  If your box is recognised from the usb burning tool means that is "alive" and don't need to short circuit it.

Comment

It's always the same mistake,

disk initialize/send command/time out

I read an old post, in which I talked about the USB BURNING TOOL licenses.

I was talking about downloading a file to paste into the program folder, but the link is dead, and no matter how much I looked everywhere, I had no way to find ...I think ALVATECH had commented on it.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel0178 View Post
                      It's always the same mistake,

disk initialize/send command/time out

I read an old post, in which I talked about the USB BURNING TOOL licenses.

I was talking about downloading a file to paste into the program folder, but the link is dead, and no matter how much I looked everywhere, I had no way to find ...I think ALVATECH had commented on it.
                      Did you try what i told you?Do you know how to use Burn Card Maker?(if not..google is your friend)
                      Download original firmware (from official site of beelink, GT1_709D0_20180702), use Burn Card Maker and a good microsd card to burn the rom.img file.

Comment

YES, I HAVE TRIED IT WITH 4 AND 8 GB CARDS AND ALWAYS THE RESULT WAS THE SAME, THE ANDROID LOGO APPEARS AND APPEARS LIKE IF IT WERE INSTALLED BUT DOES NOT PASS MORE THERE ....

IT IS HANGING THERE, I LEFT IT UP TO 7HS AND I DO NOT PASS

Comment

Plug in the factory power cable immediately after starting the firmware update.
                          Please post your h/w & s/w as signature to help community with troubleshooting problems.
                          Mk802IV / AP6210 (RK3188) - SMIC717394 809III 1080p 4.4 (v2) base & default kernel w/ 4gb parameter.
                          uTechsmart (Asix AX88772 chip) USB Ethernet Adapter
                          iLuv iAD517 2.1A USB PS + Asus AD83531 2.0A USB PS
                          Motorola 89451N BT KB + Logitech K400r 2.4GHz KB

Comment

Originally posted by serte View Post

Did you try what i told you?Do you know how to use Burn Card Maker?(if not..google is your friend)
                            Download original firmware (from official site of beelink, GT1_709D0_20180702), use Burn Card Maker and a good microsd card to burn the rom.img file.
                            I've tried it as it is and the answer is this image forever, it doesn't change anything and can be hours like that ...

sd card 8 gb and original firmware
                            2nlcy2x.jpg

Comment

Alvatechs please if it is possible to upload GT1_ULT_708D0_AT_V2A. I don't remember how flashing it, but it works perfectly with this rom. I wanted to install the third version, but the attempts were the same as the others.

Comment

Working...
                              X