X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick questions about my Beelink GT1 Ultimate

Hey guys,

1st post here.

For the last 2 years i've had a Beelink GT1 Ultimate and im quite pleased with it since its a very stable box and with great flow to it.

However i've had 1 issue that i think i've handled ok and 1 i haven't been able to figure out and that i need help resolving.

- The one i've handled ----- The box darkend video image. I resolved this with a patch in the boot that solved the brightness issue.

- The one i haven't handled ----- Sometimes when i reboot the box, it boots normally and then after a few seconds on the main screen i lose the hdmi connection and can only get image again if i swap the hdmi connection on the tv. It's bothers me to have to physicaly change the hdmi cable everytime i have to reset the box

Any toughts on this ???

It's one of the buggiest box I've ever had. Lots of problems, loose hdmi connection, freezes all the time.... It's a lottery for Who bought this box.

Comment

Originally posted by joaoccmartins View Post
      It's one of the buggiest box I've ever had. Lots of problems, loose hdmi connection, freezes all the time.... It's a lottery for Who bought this box.
      I've been using it for 2 years now and i've only had these 2 issues i've mentioned. It had a luminosity problem solved by a simple change of a 0 and a 1 in the boot file. This is the only one i haven't been able to solve that is when i reboot the box i have to physically change the hdmi cable and after that everything's ok

Comment

Working...
      X