Beelink GT1 Ultimate brick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink GT1 Ultimate brick

Hi friend, l'm sorry for my verry bad english..
    I have Beelink gt1 Ultimate, i try To install AtvXperienxe, but now my box, is lot reconize by my tv and computer, but the led is on..
    I need help
    Is LPN1

no ones for help me ?

Comment

use the USB cable firmware if your firmware is LPN1

and reflash it use another USB port

Comment

After you try the classics methods with reset button (you should try a couple of times with reset button)
        without cables press and hold reset be sure you click it and plug power cable and then plus side usb on pc.
        ??????try this method couple of times.(always with program ON)

the next step is to open the case and short pin after you plug side usb on pc you short to pins, again a couple of times. (Always with programm on)

If all this methods failed you have to reprogramm EMMC seperetatly with ufi programmer blah blah
        ***The good news that the box ON (led) that means can read the boot file on EMMC Ram
        Last edited by xristosglezellis-ITT; 02-20-2021, 21:54.

Comment

My process complete 100% but when boot stuck on first logo image

Inviato dal mio SM-G970F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zarrolo View Post
            My process complete 100% but when boot stuck on first logo image

For the first boot you have to wait 5 minutes.
            and see if boot to the system.

Comment

Originally posted by xristosglezellis-ITT View Post

For the first boot you have to wait 5 minutes.
              and see if boot to the system.
              Thank's for your reply but wait about over 5 minute but nothing do.

Comment

OK Zarrolo try with Alvatec Custom Rom and see what happent.
                If again the box can't boot don't waste your time anymore it's EMMC issue (the ''RAM" chip) you can't do anythink else but only if you reprogramming the EMMC chip seperetaly with UFI PROGRAMMER.
                I'm ITT Zarollo and i have same issue, my box played just fine with the alvatec rom but i wanted to try another custom rom and the installation was done fine but the box did not start again.

Comment

OK Zarrolo try with Alvatec Custom Rom and see what happent.
                  If again the box can't boot don't waste your time anymore it's EMMC issue (the ''RAM" chip) you can't do anythink else but only if you reprogramming the EMMC chip seperetaly with UFI PROGRAMMER.
                  I'm ITT Zarollo and i have same issue, my box played just fine with the alvatec rom but i wanted to try another custom rom and the installation was done fine but the box did not start again.
                  ok thank's i try it and i update you.

Comment

ok thank's i try it and i update you.
                    Any method you choose plug the hdmi to see all the progress

Comment

Any method you choose plug the hdmi to see all the progress
                      I dont understand....

i try alvatech rom burning start al the pass do complete at 100% without error.

Plug hdmi plug ac box on but stuck on boot image wait 5...10 minute nothing d.

But if emmc have problrn why burning tool dont give Any error???

Comment

I dont understand....

i try alvatech rom burning start al the pass do complete at 100% without error.

Plug hdmi plug ac box on but stuck on boot image wait 5...10 minute nothing d.

But if emmc have problrn why burning tool dont give Any error???

Try with SD CARD and try a couple of times but don't insist.

**let me teach you a quick "lesson"

GENERALLY IDEA:
                        The EMMC chip it's has some functions, READ/WRITE.
                        Is just like a "BIOS", it's a file for checking the hardware, your box can open from remote control, that means can start the hardware, this is the FIRST STEP.

The second STEP is the TRANSITION from Hardware to Software.
                        You are at this point STUCK, the chip CAN'T READ THE OPERATION SOFTWARE.

In your case as i told you about EMMC can WRITE, save the operation software, BUT can't read it.

With simple words.
                        https://forum.freaktab.com/core/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABQAAAAUCAQAAAAngNWGAAAA/0lEQVR4AYXNMSiEcRyA4cfmGHQbCZIipkuxnJgMStlMNmeyD2dwmc8+sZgxYJd9ErIZFHUyYYD7fkr6l4/rnvmtl7+KitrqV/fq2Y5eLY3Z9S48eRLe7BmVZ9qhTLhQ0algzZWQOVKSsCF8OjAnwbxDTWFDUhPK/jMr1H6HE/IqRky2DyvCefuwItwZzodVoYRiLqMkVCXrwpJ9twZ+sgfDYEFYl8wIWxZ9uFf7zkallxlJh4YrLGsKjZRx7VGHhLqwgFUN45DGdb8MeXGpgB4ABZdeDcpZEY51A+hyLKz4S1W4MQWm3AibWtgWmk6dyISa1pSdyWTOlLXVp0+eL9D/ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
                        Last edited by xristosglezellis-ITT; 02-21-2021, 22:19.

Comment

Try with SD CARD and try a couple of times but don't insist.

**let me teach you a quick "lesson"

GENERALLY IDEA:
                          The EMMC chip it's has some functions, READ/WRITE.
                          Is just like a "BIOS", it's a file for checking the hardware, your box can open from remote control, that means can start the hardware, this is the FIRST STEP.

The second STEP is the TRANSITION from Hardware to Software.
                          You are at this point STUCK, the chip CAN'T READ THE OPERATION SOFTWARE.

In your case as i told you about EMMC can WRITE, save the operation software, BUT can't read it.

With simple words.
                          https://forum.freaktab.com/core/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABQAAAAUCAQAAAAngNWGAAAA/0lEQVR4AYXNMSiEcRyA4cfmGHQbCZIipkuxnJgMStlMNmeyD2dwmc8+sZgxYJd9ErIZFHUyYYD7fkr6l4/rnvmtl7+KitrqV/fq2Y5eLY3Z9S48eRLe7BmVZ9qhTLhQ0algzZWQOVKSsCF8OjAnwbxDTWFDUhPK/jMr1H6HE/IqRky2DyvCefuwItwZzodVoYRiLqMkVCXrwpJ9twZ+sgfDYEFYl8wIWxZ9uFf7zkallxlJh4YrLGsKjZRx7VGHhLqwgFUN45DGdb8MeXGpgB4ABZdeDcpZEY51A+hyLKz4S1W4MQWm3AibWtgWmk6dyISa1pSdyWTOlLXVp0+eL9D/ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
                          I try i try but nothing.... so if i try with sd card i not see ant image and then dont see any thing on video..

Then...i try with usb cable flash at 100% ok image but stay in boot logo.

I have serial interface can try anything??

Comment

Open the box and try to bridge the pins.
                            DO you have try this method???

Comment

I try i try but nothing.... so if i try with sd card i not see ant image and then dont see any thing on video..

Then...i try with usb cable flash at 100% ok image but stay in boot logo.

I have serial interface can try anything??

SD card Method is way to go

You will need Factory Firmware with Signed ATF from Beelink

In U-boot sector Data is corrupt/fragmented or missing all together

Need Signed ATF from Beelink

Arm Trusted File

This Info /Tip comes from Older Thread At LibreElec Forum Circa 2019

Go there for more info/comfirmation

Good Luck

Happy Testing

Comment

Working...
                              X