Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV1 ("Normal" Android) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    Open device and look at it.
    Thanks for the answer

I figured out that my device has a 9377 chip in it. But the SCV-1 is indicated as "AP6255". Does it make things bad if i install it?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
      Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
      Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play
      Many Thks to my beta testers or
      superceleron is there a SCV2 for this ROM?
      Last edited by superceleron; 08-24-2017, 14:58.

Comment

Originally posted by danielelek90 View Post

superceleron is there a SCV2 for this ROM?
        Yes, but dunno when.. i have a lot of other work in front of it!

Comment

Trying to test out this ROM but TWRP won't flash the WIFI zip... Keep getting mount system error, can only mount system if read-only! Any ideas superceleron ? Root is installed and so is SU.

Comment

this rom is only in IMG format!
            Cant be flashed by twrp.

Comment

this rom is only in IMG format!
              Cant be flashed by twrp.
              I know. I've flashed it successfully via USB Burn Tool it's just the WIFI zip update that I can't flash.

Comment

• superceleron
                superceleron commented
                Editing a comment
                hmmm dont know, when i made it was fine!

I know. I've flashed it successfully via USB Burn Tool it's just the WIFI zip update that I can't flash.
              superceleron If I unpack the ROM and replace the files in system/etc/wifi + system/etc/bluetooth + system/lib + system/vendor using Amlogic Customisation tool then repack will it solve the issue?

UPDATE

Done it! - I unpacked the img, replaced the necessary files and copied the boot.img to the boot.partition! Wifi and Bluetooth now working, if anyone wants the modded img that I made with working WIFI and Bluetooth download from here - ALL CREDIT GOES TO superceleron - I only patched.
              Last edited by danielelek90; 08-25-2017, 16:50.

Comment

Guys,
                I tried to use this rom on my tx8 max, it work ok for the most parts, I do have few problems maybe you can help.
                1. I replace the remote.conf and while it the remote works ok while the box on, it can't power it on.
                2. The screen position is not saved between boots. I keep mine on 93% and it reverts to 100 after boot.

Any ideas how I can fix those?

Comment

Had same issues. I think I remember superceleron saying it's a hardware issue with remote so can't be fixed however, don't quote me on it as I could be wrong. I just make power button as sleep under Daydream in settings. With regard to your screen size, might be a cache issue, not sure how it can be fixed. May be someone else here can shed some light on the issue.

Comment

Had same issues. I think I remember superceleron saying it's a hardware issue with remote so can't be fixed however, don't quote me on it as I could be wrong. I just make power button as sleep under Daydream in settings. With regard to your screen size, might be a cache issue, not sure how it can be fixed. May be someone else here can shed some light on the issue.
                    I had some luck replacing only some of the level 2 folder (with amlogic customization tool), and I got the remote control to work perfectly. Just other things broke . Maybe someone with greater knowledge can find the solution quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by dimskom View Post
                      Guys,
                      I tried to use this rom on my tx8 max, it work ok for the most parts, I do have few problems maybe you can help.
                      1. I replace the remote.conf and while it the remote works ok while the box on, it can't power it on.
                      2. The screen position is not saved between boots. I keep mine on 93% and it reverts to 100 after boot.

Any ideas how I can fix those?
                      1º you cant turn it on because the bootloader are different and the one in this rom is only for GT1 remote!
                      2º sorry never tested it, i mean i always leave it at 100... so dunno!

Comment

1º you cant turn it on because the bootloader are different and the one in this rom is only for GT1 remote!
                        2º sorry never tested it, i mean i always leave it at 100... so dunno!
                        Is there a way I can replace only the bootloader for you rom from the tx8 rom? What are the exact files?
                        In my many attempts, I replaced the whole level 2 directory from the original rom with your rom, and while it booted, I had no sound and few other issues, but I could turn on the device and after replacing the remote.conf I could use it.

Comment

Call me a noob again........

I have installed this great ROM by SC.....
                          no wifi or BT working.....download the fix and Re boot to recovery using the app button and then
                          click install
                          click install zip
                          but can't find the file in the folder/file manager on the left? I don't see a number of folders. Must be a setting I'm missing.
                          if I reboot back and use the X explor app, no problem the file is in my sdcard/download folder
                          I have tried a number of times but to no success?
                          I'm sure it simply but please show me the way!!

thanks in advance.

​​​​​​
                          CD

GT1 Ultimate

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianDreamer View Post
                            Call me a noob again........

I have installed this great ROM by SC.....
                            no wifi or BT working.....download the fix and Re boot to recovery using the app button and then
                            click install
                            click install zip
                            but can't find the file in the folder/file manager on the left? I don't see a number of folders. Must be a setting I'm missing.
                            if I reboot back and use the X explor app, no problem the file is in my sdcard/download folder
                            I have tried a number of times but to no success?
                            I'm sure it simply but please show me the way!!

thanks in advance.

​​​​​​
                            CD

GT1 Ultimate
                            Even hint would help? Bump bump! !

CD

Comment

Make sure its on a sd card or usb stick

You may have to change directory in recovery to see it as well.

most times SC firmware once it reboots from upgrade tool it just loads so find it funny it doesnt.

pretty sure his new Alf pro plus work on same with 9377 already in it too. Bit faster as well.
                              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X