Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV1 ("Normal" Android) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am considering buying this box. How good is it ?. Does Wifi work great ?. How is it compare to mecool pro and H96 pro plus ?.

Comment

Updated 1ยบ post with the zip needed to give support to the 9377 wifi chip!
      See bugs section!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron
        Updated 1� post with the zip needed to give support to the 9377 wifi chip!
        See bugs section!
        Works very good! It's perfect! Thank you for your good work!

We love you @superceleron!!

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Tested on alf pro plus both atv and stock works perfect. Not that i expected it to on this odd ball device...
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
            Try flashing this by recovery http://freak-tab.de/luis/Beelink/ult...ock_Kernel.zip to see if it works!
            If it wont work... reflash the rom and stay away from that module!
            Thanks a lot ,kernel re flashing did helped !

Comment

Hello. Great ROM. Far better then stock. Only one major problem for me. I get not sound out of applications like Youtube, FTMC,... But sound in Android OS works. Any clues?

Comment

weird,,, did you try to raise the sound with the remote?
                Play with the sound setting in settings!

Comment

Please if somebody try just Xposed with the stock Rom first, How it goes and which zip used...Thanks

OK..Solved
                  Last edited by Metzo; 04-04-2017, 21:51.

Comment

superceleron This is a great ROM much better than the original! Thanks

Comment

Hello
                      I have a big problem and I do not know what to do, I apologize in advance for my message because I am french.
                      Here is my problem: I installed the rom then I have flashed to have the wifi but I still have a green screen with my tele sony
                      I checked both box and save in the application box fix and I activate rgb force in the parameters but my screen continues to become green if someone can help me configured it would be really nice because I am totally lost

Comment

Thank you for your efforts for making such a Rom, I used to replace stock on Mobile or tablet as well, But I was looking for something near to stock or looks like what I bought !
                        I know many are doesn't like the stock,and it's with some difficulties even for me 3rd day can't connect my headphone yet!!
                        So if you please can offer some zip for tweeks on the system I'll do appreciate it as Old man taste Who's is not using Kodi or play games even Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Philoumalin View Post
                          Hello
                          I have a big problem and I do not know what to do, I apologize in advance for my message because I am french.
                          Here is my problem: I installed the rom then I have flashed to have the wifi but I still have a green screen with my tele sony
                          I checked both box and save in the application box fix and I activate rgb force in the parameters but my screen continues to become green if someone can help me configured it would be really nice because I am totally lost
                          I had the same problem so I went back to stock,I have Sony bravia the new model! and RGB are for old TV's Sony,Philips etc...so couldn't solved

Comment

my tv is old i buy this tv on 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Philoumalin View Post
                              my tv is old i buy this tv on 2010
                              So it was better with stock Rom ? or try to install the other Rom and see ..I wish I can help you more ..G luck

Comment

No the stock rom did the same.
                                Would you have a link to telegarger the rom stock?
                                With the rom stock your screen becomes green it?
                                Thanks a lot for your help

Comment

Working...
                                X