Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV1 ("Normal" Android) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV1 ("Normal" Android) (DDR4)

Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
    Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play
    Many Thks to my beta testers trebor

READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!

ALSO READ THE INSTALL INSTRUCTION SECTION!

NO WIFI OR BT READ BUGS SECTION!

Changelog V1:
    • Brand new rom, nothing used from stock
    • TWRP
    • Custom kernel with some little fixes.
    • General optimization and how the ram is used, should better now.
    • New Boot Logo, many thks to tattman65 for the great work
    • Custom Wetek WebOs launcher (Many thks to wetek for let me use it)
    • - Menu Button is king on this launcher, its used to add remove icons on the main screen, also to remove widgets.
    • - Long press on the default icons on desktop you can change them to other apps (White Logos...)
    • - Long press on the icons you add to the deskop and you can rearrange them.
    • Live Wallpapers, you can control it in "Settings -> Display -> Daydream." ( you guys need to chose "Backdrop" and add a timer, like 5 min etc... )
    • Google remote control! ( download the app from playstore to your phone )
    • Ported the new added stuff from ugoos AM3 1.0.0 rom(Thks ugoos for the nice work) that includes:
    • - USB OTG-HOST Switcher (SC settings -> Hardware -> USB switch)
    • - Gamepad Settings (SC settings -> System -> Gamepad Settings)
    • - NTP Server setting (Date and time -> NTP Server)
    • - Fixed ext4 support
    • - Added choice of actions for sleep timer and power key on RC (Display -> Daydream -> Power key action)
    • - Added ability of disabling wake up from motions (Display -> Daydream -> Wake up from motion)
    • - Added Debug Settings (SC settings -> System -> Debug Settings)
    • - Temperature, Ram etc monitor.
    • - Samba Server
    • - Root / Unroot
    • Proper RGB Fix ( Use the Included app, box-fix )
    • Netflix, youtube, playstore...etc... fully working ( No 4k Youtube, that is exclusive of ATV rom )
    • initd.d support.
    • PS3/PS4 gamepad support ( only with cable... )
    • Fixed Xbox360 gamepad that showed power menu on dpad left, so no need to xposed fix!
    • New App that controls Brightness and contrast on the fly, and also apply's the rgb fix, cec fix and the saved brightness value on boot! IT NEEDS ROOT TO WORK.. (Many thanks to catharsys for the app )
    • Gapps updated!
    • Long Press Menu button hide/show upper/bottom bar
    • IR remote cogwheel brings the app switcher ( to close all open apps in one go simple press the menu button )
    • Updated supersu app so no need to be updated from playstore to update "su" binary. ( Read bugs section )
    • Wifi range should be a little better.
    • Permissions fixed.
    • Gapps Updated!
    • Kodi Brightness fix (videos...)
    • Added Xposed Framework
    • FTMC Build 24
    • Fixed auto frame switch in kodi. It only works on FTMC(included) SPMC 16.6.0, on kodi 16.1 doesn't work because is to old(misses a lot of fixes for the new S9xx devices), Kodi 17 its a it and miss this days!
    • And some other little stuff...
    • DEFAULT UNROOTED
    Bugs V1:
    • NO WIF/BT? SIMPLE FLASH THIS FILE (SCV1 9377 WIFI/BT SUPPORT) BY TWRP AND IT WILL FIX IT!
    • You may loose sound when enable my rgb fix on my kernel only (disconnect the hdmi cable and connect it again to solve it or change source on your tv)
    • Only update "su" if you are going to to stay at root if are not going to stay at root and you are going to be doing a lot of changes between the two dont update it! Or you will get a boot animation loop...
    • Ugoos Firefly it needs ugoos kernel so dont turn it on because it wont work...
    • TO DISABLE THE LED WHEN SLEEP YOU GUYS NEED TO GO TO "Display -> Daydream -> Power key action" AND CHANGE IT TO HIBERNATION, IT WORKS A LOT BETTER FROM MY TESTS, OR SIMPLE FLASH THIS FILE (DEFAULT KERNEL) BY TWRP AND IT WILL FIX THE LED BUT YOU LOSE MY PROPER RGB FIX AND SOME OPTIMIZATIONS TO THE KERNEL!
    • Possible more Bugs...
    Want to buy me a beer?Download:Install instructions:
    • On Usb Burning Tool disable "Erase Bootloader" before flashing...
    • In this box the format takes long time, if it times out when formatting simple press STOP and then START again ( DONT REMOVE THE USB CABLE )
    1º BOOT MAY TAKE AROUND 6 MINUTES MAYBE LESS!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!
    Last edited by superceleron; 10-10-2022, 16:56.

Originally posted by superceleron
    Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
    Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play
    Many Thks to my beta testers trebor

READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!

ALSO READ THE INSTALL INSTRUCTION SECTION!

Changelog V1:
    • TWRP
    • Custom kernel with some little fixes.
    • General optimization and how the ram is used, should better now.
    • New Boot Logo, many thks to tattman65 for the great work
    • Custom Wetek WebOs launcher (Many thks to wetek for let me use it)
    • - Menu Button is king on this launcher, its used to add remove icons on the main screen, also to remove widgets.
    • - Long press on the default icons on desktop you can change them to other apps (White Logos...)
    • - Long press on the icons you add to the deskop and you can rearrange them.
    • Live Wallpapers, you can control it in "Settings -> Display -> Daydream." ( you guys need to chose "Backdrop" and add a timer, like 5 min etc... )
    • Google remote control! ( download the app from playstore to your phone )
    • Ported the new added stuff from ugoos AM3 1.0.0 rom(Thks ugoos for the nice work) that includes:
    • - USB OTG-HOST Switcher (SC settings -> Hardware -> USB switch)
    • - Gamepad Settings (SC settings -> System -> Gamepad Settings)
    • - NTP Server setting (Date and time -> NTP Server)
    • - Fixed ext4 support
    • - Added choice of actions for sleep timer and power key on RC (Display -> Daydream -> Power key action)
    • - Added ability of disabling wake up from motions (Display -> Daydream -> Wake up from motion)
    • - Added Debug Settings (SC settings -> System -> Debug Settings)
    • - Temperature, Ram etc monitor.
    • - Samba Server
    • - Root / Unroot
    • Proper RGB Fix ( Use the Included app, box-fix )
    • Netflix, youtube, playstore...etc... fully working ( No 4k Youtube, that is exclusive of ATV rom )
    • initd.d support.
    • PS3/PS4 gamepad support ( only with cable... )
    • Fixed Xbox360 gamepad that showed power menu on dpad left, so no need to xposed fix!
    • New App that controls Brightness and contrast on the fly, and also apply's the rgb fix, cec fix and the saved brightness value on boot! IT NEEDS ROOT TO WORK.. (Many thanks to catharsys for the app )
    • Gapps updated!
    • Long Press Menu button hide/show upper/bottom bar
    • IR remote cogwheel brings the app switcher ( to close all open apps in one go simple press the menu button )
    • Updated supersu app so no need to be updated from playstore to update "su" binary. ( Read bugs section )
    • Wifi range should be a little better.
    • Permissions fixed.
    • Gapps Updated!
    • Kodi Brightness fix (videos...)
    • Added Xposed Framework
    • FTMC Build 24
    • Fixed auto frame switch in kodi. It only works on FTMC(included) SPMC 16.6.0, on kodi 16.1 doesn't work because is to old(misses a lot of fixes for the new S9xx devices), Kodi 17 its a it and miss this days!
    • And some other little stuff...
    • DEFAULT UNROOTED
    Bugs V1:
    • You may loose sound when enable my rgb fix on my kernel only (disconnect the hdmi cable and connect it again to solve it or change source on your tv)
    • Only update "su" if you are going to to stay at root if are not going to stay at root and you are going to be doing a lot of changes between the two dont update it! Or you will get a boot animation loop...
    • Ugoos Firefly it needs ugoos kernel so dont turn it on because it wont work...
    • TO DISABLE THE LED WHEN SLEEP YOU GUYS NEED TO GO TO "Display -> Daydream -> Power key action" AND CHANGE IT TO HIBERNATION, IT WORKS A LOT BETTER FROM MY TESTS, OR SIMPLE FLASH THIS FILE (DEFAULT KERNEL) BY TWRP AND IT WILL FIX THE LED BUT YOU LOSE MY PROPER RGB FIX AND SOME OPTIMIZATIONS TO THE KERNEL!
    • Possible more Bugs...
    Want to buy me a beer?Download:Install instructions:
    • On Usb Burning Tool disable "Erase Bootloader" before flashing...
    • In this box the format takes long time, if it times out when formatting simple press STOP and then START again ( DONT REMOVE THE USB CABLE )
    Where to buy:1� BOOT MAY TAKE AROUND 6 MINUTES MAYBE LESS!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!
    WHOA! Great work!
    I'm waiting the gt1 ultimate... When arrive i test it!
    Thank you very mutch!

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for this! Will try this rom out first thing when I get my ultimate!

Comment

oh no, just realised i dont have a male to male usb cable so cant connect to pc. is there any way this can be installed through the box - i already have twrp set up and working.

Comment

We need male to male usb to flash it? I need to recover one before my TV box arrive!

Comment

Managed to flash this with a sd card - used sd bootcard maker. Looked like it bricked at first but after a while it booted. All seemed ok until I tried to restore my apps with titanium backup. Set the backup directory but tb would not see my backups in the folder. Tried moving them all to internal storage but still the same. Used twrp image to go back to stock and got tb to verify all my backups - no errors found

Comment

That is why your backup dont work!

Comment

Sorry not quite sure what you mean. I thought titanium backup was supposed to be used to transfer user apps from 1 Rom to another. The issue may have been how I flashed the Rom but not sure. Thanks for your support and bringing custom roms to these devices it's much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by marko33 View Post
                  Sorry not quite sure what you mean. I thought titanium backup was supposed to be used to transfer user apps from 1 Rom to another. The issue may have been how I flashed the Rom but not sure. Thanks for your support and bringing custom roms to these devices it's much appreciated.
                  I mean that sometimes when the change is to big it gives that type of problems!

Comment

Had some more time to play today. Used titanium backup to create a flashable update zip in stock rom then installed this one, booted and setup Wi-Fi etc then rebooted into recovery and flashed update, all my apps are now installed and working properly.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	capturada.jpg Views:	1 Size:	59.4 KB ID:	637773
                      I TRY FLASH ROM BUT I BRICK MY GT1 ULTIMATE, RETURN TO STOCK, CAN SOMEONE MAKE A COPY SCV1 WITH TWRP AND SHARING? THANK YOU
                      Last edited by pepote666; 03-23-2017, 21:02.

Comment

use sd burn card maker and the scv1 image. once you have the sd made boot it by holding the reset button and insert power. should auto update, mine stopped towards the end so i unplugged power and tried again, the second time it completed. when making the sd card you get 4 options - 3 must be ticked but make sure erase bootloader is left unticked. hope this helps. you could also use a stock image instead of scv1 to return to stock.

Comment

Perfect work, thanks

Comment

Hey superceleron, great work! You saved me!

I have a Beelink GT1 Ultimate connected to an old Philips TV (56pfl9954h) and I was very annoyed and disappointed to experience every few minutes the Purple/Green screen (hdmi handshake / RGB problem). Unfortunately, the stock rom’s RGB Fix isn’t working (is giving a black screen/signal loss) and I read many complaints about it. As a result, I was going to return the box but decided to install your rom, in which you specifically say about a Proper RGB Fix (I used the included app). Now testing for a whole week and no more Purple/Green screen! Furthermore, this rom is truly amazing!

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by komdmk View Post
                              Hey superceleron, great work! You saved me!

I have a Beelink GT1 Ultimate connected to an old Philips TV (56pfl9954h) and I was very annoyed and disappointed to experience every few minutes the Purple/Green screen (hdmi handshake / RGB problem). Unfortunately, the stock rom’s RGB Fix isn’t working (is giving a black screen/signal loss) and I read many complaints about it. As a result, I was going to return the box but decided to install your rom, in which you specifically say about a Proper RGB Fix (I used the included app). Now testing for a whole week and no more Purple/Green screen! Furthermore, this rom is truly amazing!

Thank you!
                              Glad you like it and i could help

Comment

Working...
                              X