Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron
    Updated 1� post with the zip needed to give support to the 9377 wifi chip!
    See bugs section!
    Dowload and test...
    Thank you superceleron!

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

I was try to reflash to my X92 AMLogic S912 3GB/16GB but it stop at 4% with error: "[10:29:35 645][HUB1-5][Err]--[0x10202003]Romcode/Lead UBOOT/Download UBOOT/Data tranfer error"

Comment

Is that possible to use this firmware on Beelink GT1 2/16 GB, as this firmware up to date?

Comment

u rock ! tkx 4 the fix !

Comment

Thanks for your works superceeron. I was try to flash this android tv firmware to my H96 pro plus using usb burning but it stop at 7% with the error 0x30201004 uboot/disk initialize / send command/ error result... If someone know how to fix it, pls let me know, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by atboxshop View Post
              Thanks for your works superceeron. I was try to flash this android tv firmware to my H96 pro plus using usb burning but it stop at 7% with the error 0x30201004 uboot/disk initialize / send command/ error result... If someone know how to fix it, pls let me know, thanks.

Same problem here as well. Alfawise 912 3GB/32GB DDR4 model, purchased in last 2 weeks from Gearbest.

Attempted to flash with both 2.0.7 build 2 and 2.0.8 ... same error at 7%.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Flynn View Post

Same problem here as well. Alfawise 912 3GB/32GB DDR4 model, purchased in last 2 weeks from Gearbest.

Attempted to flash with both 2.0.7 build 2 and 2.0.8 ... same error at 7%.
                Have your tried flashing via sdcard?

Comment

Originally posted by blyx21 View Post

Have your tried flashing via sdcard?
                  No, not yet. I'm fairly new to TV boxes, and haven't done the SD card process before. I asked in another thread for pointers on that method, and if you have any links to the process, I can give it a shot. I bought a 32GB sd card just in case, and this just might be it, as the USB cable certainly isn't co-operating after several attempts.

Comment

Common mistakes people make with Amlogic USB Burning Tool:

- They have power and other cables attached. The USB OTG cable is the only one you should be connecting.
                    - They plug it into the wrong USB port. These boxes only have one USB OTG port, and on the GT1 it's the one next to the SD card slot.
                    - They forget to press the recessed button with a paperclip as they're connecting the OTG cable. Keep it pressed and wait for the sound when the PC has recognized it.

In particular, the GT1's recessed button is small and hard to hold while inserting the cable. I actually develop on the Alfawise S92 because its button is easier to hit with the damn paperclip.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                      - They have power and other cables attached. The USB OTG cable is the only one you should be connecting.
                      - They plug it into the wrong USB port. These boxes only have one USB OTG port, and on the GT1 it's the one next to the SD card slot.
                      - They forget to press the recessed button with a paperclip as they're connecting the OTG cable. Keep it pressed and wait for the sound when the PC has recognized it.
                      Other than the HDMI cable to the monitor, only the USB OTG cable is attached.

It's plugged into the USB port closest to the back panel w/ audio, hdmi, power, etc on my unit, as the front port didn't connect at all.

Reset button firmly pressed with mechanical pencil tip, otherwise, it would boot straight into Android / Mediabox launcher.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz
                        Common mistakes people make with Amlogic USB Burning Tool:

In particular, the GT1's recessed button is small and hard to hold while inserting the cable. I actually develop on the Alfawise S92 because its button is easier to hit with the damn paperclip.
                        I didnt think that I made mistake using amologic burning tool. Because I was tried to flash newer stock firmware to my h96 pro plus, and I was burned 100% without any errors. For the sd method, I was tried but no luck . If you guys know what is the problem and how to fix it, pls let me know. Maybe the problem comes from the file uboot bin inside the rom. And I noticed that there was a mac id number on the right side of the burning tool when I used stock firmware. For superceleron rom, I didnot see that mac id number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Flynn View Post
                          Reset button firmly pressed with mechanical pencil tip, otherwise, it would boot straight into Android / Mediabox launcher.
                          Well, it shouldn't boot into Android, because you shouldn't have the power cable connected, right?

Comment

May be using wrong rom
                            As in ddr4 rom on a ddr3 box ?
                            treboR
                            Please consider
                            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                              Well, it shouldn't boot into Android, because you shouldn't have the power cable connected, right?
                              The box receives power from the USB cable connected to the PC. The power adapter (wall wart) is not plugged in or connected.

If I hold down the reset button and plug in the USB cable, it boots into "update" mode, displays H96 Pro + gold logo, and the USB burner tool connects, but fails flash.

If I do not hold down the reset button and plug in the USB cable, it boots and runs as if normal power were applied.

Scooter2014 seems to think its a driver issue, which you can read about at the link below.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...399#post640399

Comment

He posted photos of a ddr4 board. But anything not surprise me Monkey assembly line. But he getting to format stage 7 % not at 2 or 4 % as well so seem tool disconnect when try to format (hense why i think driver issue) maybe i see where soneine else have similar.... Is windows 10 or 7?
                                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X