Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philbra View Post
    Hi
    android store or apple store ?
    on my side I found from Apple store but the applet does not work Anymore
    bonjour de France également !
    Philippe
    Si tu veux je peux te lexpliquer en francais lolol

Comment

Not necessary to go on in French

I thought your question was refering to remote applet from IPhone. (that does not work)
      On my side, I did not need to make such factory resets when I upgraded to SVC1 and then SVC2
      But perhaps I miss a lot !

I will as soon as Superceleron will release its brand new ROM

Phil

Comment

Hello all,
        Well i'm noob with Gt1 Ultimate but I don't find if the SVC1 and SVC2 are compatible with ultimate ax12?
        I think I must flash first SVC1 then SVC2 but Can I do this with serial ax12?
        Thank you very much.

Comment

Hi I did use it in my AX12 GT1 ultimate without any issue
          first SCV1 via USB, THEN SCV2 with SD card and that’s it
          for sure there is always a risk to brick the box .....
          philippe

Comment

Merci beaucoup Philippe
            Ok so I think I'm gonna try
            What scv2 are you used? 6255 or 9377?
            Thanks.
            Last edited by momocampo; 10-21-2017, 13:29.

Comment

Originally posted by momocampo View Post
              Merci beaucoup Philippe
              Ok so I think I'm gonna try
              What scv2 are you used? 6255 or 9377?
              Thanks.
              hi momocampo

I got a G1 Ultimate with AX12 serial number and I used SCV1 and 6255. This is the only firmware I was able to get kodi running okay without stuttering. You can also use the Android TV version.
              just flash SCV1 first with usb burner tool and then put SVC2 zip file on a sdmicro card and then run this zip file from twrp.

Comment

Hello,
                Ok, big thanks !!!
                I already flash with scv1 with success
                Let's do it with the scv2 by sd card.
                Cheers

Comment

Hi,

is it possible to use voice search with a Bluetooth remote control?

I tried it with the original mi box remote, which does not work.

Is there a Bluetooth voice remote?

Comment

Ok Thx. But a Bluetooth voice remote does not work? Is it only via the mobile phone?

Comment

Hi,
                    Just new on this Forum, my name is Fred from France
                    I get a GT1 Ultimate 3GB DDR4 AX12xxxx under Android 7.1.2 Build 703NO
                    I have discover this forum and this topic about SVC1 Flash ... but fall in error (early because each time I restart the box as usual ... I will be back on working 7.1.2 ??? )
                    With Amalogic USB Burning 2.0.9 even about said 2.0.7.2 ?
                    ... device is correctly recognize when connect using USB (male Male link ... and without any other things connected to GT1 )
                    ... image check OK, unchecked the "erase bootlaoder", check others
                    ... Start and early error : [0x10101002RomCode/Initialze DDR/Identify/USB Control Setup then nothing more (Box restart as usual after (replug power cord)

Using the Burn Card Maker
                    ... Update start, Update logo, clear another Update logo and it's alll

The GT1 is not bricked ... restart each time with stock 7.1.2

Any advice ?
                    Thanks.
                    Fred.
                    Last edited by fred.lacrima; 10-22-2017, 16:39.

Comment

Originally posted by momocampo View Post
                      Hello,
                      Ok, big thanks !!!
                      I already flash with scv1 with success
                      Let's do it with the scv2 by sd card.
                      Cheers
                      Well, I tried to flash with scv2 but failed (error 7).
                      I think I have maybe find the problem : I flashed with SCV1 NORMAL ANDROID and maybe I must flash with SCV1 TV ANDROID first then flash with SCV2 ATV. What do you think?
                      If I'm right, do I flash the SVC1 atv with burning tool or I can do it with recovery?
                      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by fred.lacrima View Post
                        Hi,
                        I have discover this forum and this topic about SVC1 Flash ... but fall in error (early because each time I restart the box as usual ... I will be back on working 7.1.2 ??? )
                        ... device is correctly recognize when connect using USB (male Male link ... and without any other things connected to GT1 )
                        ... Start and early error : [0x10101002RomCode/Initialze DDR/Identify/USB Control Setup then nothing more (Box restart as usual after (replug power cord)

Any advice ?
                        Thanks.
                        Fred.
                        When you usb tool and get the error juste unplus the gt1 and hold reset and plug it again.

Comment

Originally posted by fred.lacrima View Post
                          Hi,

Any advice ?
                          Thanks.
                          Fred.
                          If your back on stock rom means you did not flash it. You need to make sure firmware is selected and loaded in tool. I click run before hooking up device.. Hold the reset button in and hook up usb. It should just start. Let go of reset soon as it starts.

Good luck.
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hello,
                            i Cant connect my ps3 or ps4 Controller
                            i connected with cable, what Must i do?

Comment

• superceleron
                              superceleron commented
                              Editing a comment
                              press the ps button...
                              if that dont work it mean o forgot to add the driver to this rom...

Hi,

Ducati_996sps and @scooter2014

Thanks for advice, I will test soon .

Fred

Comment

Working...
                            X