Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When It is ready, it is ready! Take your time. We do appreciate all the hard work you make. Without your ROM this box wouldn't be so good! Sabes alguma coisa do porquê do ícone do rato desaparecer? Quando acontece tenho de fazer reboot para voltar a aparecer. O rato continua a funcionar mas sem aparecer o ícone. O que não dá muito jeito! (sorry for writing in Portuguese, but it is easier to explain my problem! :P)

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A3003 através de Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by joaoccmartins View Post
      When It is ready, it is ready! Take your time. We do appreciate all the hard work you make. Without your ROM this box wouldn't be so good! Sabes alguma coisa do porquê do ícone do rato desaparecer? Quando acontece tenho de fazer reboot para voltar a aparecer. O rato continua a funcionar mas sem aparecer o ícone. O que não dá muito jeito! (sorry for writing in Portuguese, but it is easier to explain my problem! :P)

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A3003 através de Tapatalk
      Well this rom is needing of a update, the problem is my lack of time... lets see if i get the free time to do it but when... dunno really!

Comment

Hi, great job!!!
        Last edited by Vermegrigio; 11-28-2017, 19:20.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Well this rom is needing of a update, the problem is my lack of time... lets see if i get the free time to do it but when... dunno really!
          Very much waiting for the update. This is the best firmware !!!

Comment

The SN of my GT1 Ultimate is G912GSHG00551 32G.
            What should be the version to install?

Comment

Ever since a few days I try to get Wookie 17.6 working on my brandnew Beelink GT1 Ultimate having andoid 7.1 3/32GB - first step is installation thru Wookie wizzard...no problem. Open Wookie first time..no problem, BUT..after a few seconds the message appears "Wookie not responding" "wait" or "end" and before I can react with the remote everything freezes -sometimes after this message another one pops up stating the same problem with the "process" this all leaves no choice but to pull the (power)plug.. I also have another android 6 box which runs Wookie 17.6 without any problem....! BIG QUESTION: who had/has the same problem and how can it be solved? (SPMC installation instead of Kodie?)

Comment

Will Santa brings us SCV3 for Christmas or New Year?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Hi dude, i have a gt1 ultime s/n A706D0... and periscope twitch facebook videos are freezing sound is ok but video stops after first frame. Do u know any solution about this or do u have any plan about a706d0 custom rom? Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon138
                    Will Santa brings us SCV3 for Christmas or New Year?
                    Hey dude, Ive just aksed Santa. And he said NO SON

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi there,
                      I have tried several times to burn the Scv1 on gt1 ultimate ! My sn number is a706n0 .It currently runs on official rom with android 7.1.2 . But every time that I try to burn the custom rom even though it is fully downloaded and installed succesfully the tv box is not recognised from my TV (bricked ) ! I have shorted the correct pins ,installed the official fw , burned the custom rom once again but the problem occures !!!
                      Does anybody has a solution ? I would apreciate any help...

Comment

Hello!what version of android is used in this firmware?

Comment

Hello friends. I'm thinking of buying from this device. Would you recommend it? (BEELINK-GT1 ULTIMATE )

Comment

Originally posted by ottomanwolf View Post
                            Hello friends. I'm thinking of buying from this device. Would you recommend it? (BEELINK-GT1 ULTIMATE )
                            If I am in the market for a new box, I would go with the Nvidia Shield TV.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon138 View Post

If I am in the market for a new box, I would go with the Nvidia Shield TV.
                              For the first time I will own a tv box. I do not have much budget either. Would you recommend this device or another device?

Comment

Originally posted by ottomanwolf View Post

For the first time I will own a tv box. I do not have much budget either. Would you recommend this device or another device?
                                Â*
                                The stock firmware is crap, and customer service is non-existence. Thanks to the rom developers on Freaktab which makes these boxes useable. Since this is your first box and if your are not in a hurry to own one, I would save up for the Shield TV. The initial cost is high, but you can expect Nvidia to back the Shield TV with updates two or three years from now.

Comment

Working...
                                X