Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragon138 View Post

If I am in the market for a new box, I would go with the Nvidia Shield TV.
    just bought Shield a couple of weeks ago and i will tell you right now, the best android box out there and you wont be disappointed.

Comment

Hello,

I received my gt1 ultimate

Serial number start with A706DSB...

My wifi chip is AP6255

When I try to flash the GT1 with SCV1-ATV firmware with USB or SD, the flashing process is ok but no hdmi and if I connect on my computer, usb burning tool don't detect the box.

The box "erase bootloader" is correctly unchecked

I need to short 2 pins to unbrick the gt1. If I flash with the original firmware, the box booting and I have image on screen.

I tried with scv1 and scv1-atv but same result.

Any clue ?

Comment

Hi guys,

I bought two Beelink GT1 Ultimate boxes, for me and my brother. I configured mine first, installed Kodi with addons and Youtube,had no problems whatsoever and everything works fine. Today I installed Kodi on the second box but when I try to install addons it always freezes at some point and a popup appears saying it´s not responding and I have to close it. I dont understand why this happens with only one box. Both have stock rom with the latest update availble OTA. Can someone help me?

I also would like to install superceleron´s rom on both boxes but I dont know how to do it properly and I´m afraid of ruining the boxes. I have some urgency in solving this because my brother is leaving Portugal in the 31st.

Thanks

Comment

I can not understand if this rom is good for those who have the s / n A706D0, can someone kindly tell me?

Comment

Finally I refound my box to Amazon and buy another one on GearBest. Maybe I have more luck this time.

Comment

Looks like their made another box that this rom is not compatible with it...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                When I receive the new one, if this one isn't compatible too, if u want I made some debug test I can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamwriter View Post
                  Hi guys,

I bought two Beelink GT1 Ultimate boxes, for me and my brother. I configured mine first, installed Kodi with addons and Youtube,had no problems whatsoever and everything works fine. Today I installed Kodi on the second box but when I try to install addons it always freezes at some point and a popup appears saying it´s not responding and I have to close it. I dont understand why this happens with only one box. Both have stock rom with the latest update availble OTA. Can someone help me?

I also would like to install superceleron´s rom on both boxes but I dont know how to do it properly and I´m afraid of ruining the boxes. I have some urgency in solving this because my brother is leaving Portugal in the 31st.

Thanks
                  No one?

superceleron is there a tutorial for newbies to install your rom ?

Comment

• superceleron
                    superceleron commented
                    Editing a comment
                    search the forum m8, their a plenty of how to's how to do it!

Ok so thanks to us that we have the A706D0 waiting for you to make a new Rom, we have hope?
                  BUONE FESTE
                  HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Comment

superceleron is there a way to make Netflix app work on his firmware?
                    Neither android tv or regular works fine.
                    But the rest, works like a charm
                    congrats and thank you

Comment

• superceleron
                      superceleron commented
                      Editing a comment
                      this rom need a big update, but i dont think im going to update it.. i m8 do a totally new one with time!

I receive a new one from Gearbest and the result is the same.

The box is bricked when I try to put the v1.

Superceleron, if u want, I can help u for test.

Comment

Well looks like they changed the HW again... crazy... i cant follow all this hw changes guys... im sorry!

Comment

Hi I just update my gt1 ultimate for the second time ,first time was few months ago and every thing went well with the SCV1-TV,SCV2-TV and the
                        SCV1ATV 9377 WIFI/BT SUPPORT
                        But now I have some problems to use the
                        SCV2-TV and the
                        . After Flashing the SCV1-TV I tried to use the SCV2-TV and the
                        true system update and the system turned on to TWRP mode. I tried to install the zip file but cant find it, when try to chose drive only internal storage was recognized at the TWRP mode. when I looked at the prompt window there was a message the it cant find the zip file. I need help my gt1 is now stuck with SCV1-TV with no wifi connection, only the wired on is working.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Well looks like they changed the HW again... crazy... i cant follow all this hw changes guys... im sorry!
                          Please don't give up!! We really need you...

Comment

Originally posted by ohadmiz View Post
                            Hi I just update my gt1 ultimate for the second time ,first time was few months ago and every thing went well with the SCV1-TV,SCV2-TV and the
                            But now I have some problems to use the
                            SCV2-TV and the
                            . After Flashing the SCV1-TV I tried to use the SCV2-TV and the
                            true system update and the system turned on to TWRP mode. I tried to install the zip file but cant find it, when try to chose drive only internal storage was recognized at the TWRP mode. when I looked at the prompt window there was a message the it cant find the zip file. I need help my gt1 is now stuck with SCV1-TV with no wifi connection, only the wired on is working.

Pleas Let me Know what did I do wrong.

I did the same few months ago ( same files, same gt1 unit) and every thing went well. I tried this time to move to SCV1 regular android ver and have the problems described above, so I tried to move back to the android TV ver that was installed by me on the device few months ago and no success, I have the same problem describe above. I may do something wrong, probably something wrong in the process, it worked on this unit' but no more now. Pleas help!
                            Pleas if some one can explain how to use the SCV2-TV and the SCV1ATV 9377 WIFI/BT SUPPORT once again, and how to pass the TWRP process.
                            Thanks in a head.

Comment

Working...
                            X