Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone tell me how to go to the official 707DO from this rom?

Comment

Originally posted by ojerez View Post
      Can someone tell me how to go to the official 707DO from this rom?
      Just flash for example with usb burning tools. If software don't detect, your box is bricked, u need to use the "short pins" for unbrick.

Comment

bro there is no ps3/ps4 gamepad (wired)support in SCV2-ATV

it worked in the previous

Can you make nay pattch for me im really in need

Comment

Hi, first of all thanks for your work.

I really have a problem .
          On stock i tried to install supersu to get rid system apps.
          But after install im stucking bootlogo (please wait...).

Then i tought ok lets install a custom.
          I tried to flash this rom but stuck on 7% now. (error message: [0x30201004]UBOOT/Disk initialize/Send command/Error result )
          I tried so many different ways to flash it.
          I made a bootable sd and tried from there but i got a very strange picture of with upgrading, wich get stuck too.

Does i bricked my box ? Just recieved today ;(.

I have a q201 chipset and flashed AP6255.

I still can get into normal recovery, but cant choose an option with my remote (always reboot, no matter wich button i press).

Edit: uploaded error logs from usb_borning_tool

Edit2:
          I changed cables, computers ...

Edit3:
          I followed this guide

And it was updating, but now on plug in i instantly recieve a green screen and nothing happens . Cant boot into recovery, even it would be useless because i cant choose.

Edit4:
          I tried to short the pins now i cant even turn it on. Fine.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by danny94; 02-09-2018, 19:45.

Comment

Hi,
            As it seems that this box still lot of issues!

My Box(bought Sept.2017-GT1 Ultimate) today ı sold out! make me mad

Ordered a new box from Gearbest;"H96 MAX RK3399";lets see how Rockchip is going!
            my first criteria "picture quality"

Comment

Hi,. Im trying to flash this rom.
              Im on stock.
              Success flashing with burning tool. But its got briked. No boot Not even hdmi in my tv recognize.
              Solved with short pin and stock fw.
              Out of curiosity flashing again. Result same briked again.
              Now im back to stock rom.

My device A706DSCG

trying as instructed with disabled "Erase Bootloader"

What do ido wrong. Help How to flash this rom.
              Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Great work on this ROM but i am mystified on just how to the update from SVC-ATV1 to SVC-ATV2 as there only appears to be an OTA update zip for this and no OTA update option to install the zip file with so i am totally lost on how to update this. Also can not find for the life of me anyway to sideload the apps that I normally use can anyone enlighten poor old lost soul please

Comment

Can I use this firmware with box SN:A706DS******

Comment

Originally posted by Iki_sure View Post
                    Hi,. Im trying to flash this rom.
                    Im on stock.
                    Success flashing with burning tool. But its got briked. No boot Not even hdmi in my tv recognize.
                    Solved with short pin and stock fw.
                    Out of curiosity flashing again. Result same briked again.
                    Now im back to stock rom.

My device A706DSCG

trying as instructed with disabled "Erase Bootloader"

What do ido wrong. Help How to flash this rom.
                    Any help would be appreciated.
                    Same problem here. i even tried with checked "erase bootloader', got bricked again (i got the android logo saying its upgrading, for 1 min, then black screen and no signal from hdmi). i think that this rom simply does not work with the A706D models. what is the least worst rom for this model? The GT1_706D0_AP6255 (android 7.1.2) is slow and buggy. GT1_109M0_AP6255 (android 6.0.1) is a lot better, but it seems that videos buffer each 10-15 min, wether its youtube, terrarium, etc. great hardware, but pleaaase help for the software

Comment

Originally posted by box_77 View Post

Same problem here. i even tried with checked "erase bootloader', got bricked again (i got the android logo saying its upgrading, for 1 min, then black screen and no signal from hdmi). i think that this rom simply does not work with the A706D models. what is the least worst rom for this model? The GT1_706D0_AP6255 (android 7.1.2) is slow and buggy. GT1_109M0_AP6255 (android 6.0.1) is a lot better, but it seems that videos buffer each 10-15 min, wether its youtube, terrarium, etc. great hardware, but pleaaase help for the software
                      Why do you use a so old Rom ?
                      take at least the magendansk ones
                      on my side no issue with one AX25 and one A706 with the magendansk
                      phil

Comment

Originally posted by Philbra View Post

Why do you use a so old Rom ?
                        take at least the magendansk ones
                        on my side no issue with one AX25 and one A706 with the magendansk
                        phil
                        Ive just tried it. It's really fast. But I cannot use my Logitech k400 with it. For example with YouTube I can just use the keyboard arrows to navigate etc. On the play store, there's nearly no apps. No mega, no file. Browser hd or es explorer. I can't install nova launcher. Can't have a live wallpaper. I think it's just like nvidia shield, we have to sideload everything. ATV is fast but the experience is so robotic.

Comment

Originally posted by box_77 View Post

Ive just tried it. It's really fast. But I cannot use my Logitech k400 with it. For example with YouTube I can just use the keyboard arrows to navigate etc. On the play store, there's nearly no apps. No mega, no file. Browser hd or es explorer. I can't install nova launcher. Can't have a live wallpaper. I think it's just like nvidia shield, we have to sideload everything. ATV is fast but the experience is so robotic.
                          I definitively do not use ATV but android only
                          for sure with ATV, you have to install everything
                          phil

Comment

ATV version is not for everyone, as it is more for TV type of setup, where as Normal Android you feel more in control,
                            you can load the Aptoide App to get many more apps

ATV is how it is not for everyone. more Remote than Keyboard friendly..
                            treboR
                            Please consider
                            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Well i like both lol, i mean for my kids i like ATV one since is easier for them to play with it... of course for me i do prefer the "normal".

Comment

Well said Trebor and Superceleron. I thought I was the only one who likes normal Android even if it's slower than pure ATV. Lol. I'm too addict to : 1-my Logitech k400 2-live wallpapers because they make my tv so cool 3-nova launcher because all stock launchers sucks. Those 3 things really change the whole android tv experience and make it super enjoyable, and it's the reason why ill probably never get an nvidia shield even if it's very tempting. So please SuperCeleron, make a normal android rom compatible with GT1U A706D series ! Pleaase

Comment

• superceleron
                                  superceleron commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Well that is the problem... i dont have one of that new boxes to work on...
                              Working...
                              X