Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi superceleron .

Can you please post the V1 .img image again?

I need to unbrick my box.

thanks!

Comment

• superceleron
      superceleron commented
      Editing a comment
      ye let me see if i still have it

Updated 1º post with another links

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
      Updated 1º post with another links
      Many thanks my friend.

Comment

Greetings,

First of all, I want to thank superceleron for his work on this rom, it is really nice and nearly perfect for me... But sadly I have a weird issues with BT

I was able to pair my "August EP650" headphones, I can hear the system sounds of the Android TV menu and I was able to check a video on FTMC once, then afterwards there was no more sound on any videos (BT still paired), then I tried using Youtube app, all video were either freezing or lagging (my first though was CPU usage or something similar, I was wrong...) when I turn off the bluetooth all videos and audio runs perfectly.... then when I turn it back on, all videos freezes...

does anyone have a fix for this bluetooth issue? (I tried to pair another heatphone but It doesnt sync with it).. I will try with a BT USB dongle I have layin around..

(FYI : I have the model G912 (QCA9377), I flashed V1 then 9377 V2)

Comment

Originally posted by Orion696 View Post
          Greetings,

First of all, I want to thank superceleron for his work on this rom, it is really nice and nearly perfect for me... But sadly I have a weird issues with BT

I was able to pair my "August EP650" headphones, I can hear the system sounds of the Android TV menu and I was able to check a video on FTMC once, then afterwards there was no more sound on any videos (BT still paired), then I tried using Youtube app, all video were either freezing or lagging (my first though was CPU usage or something similar, I was wrong...) when I turn off the bluetooth all videos and audio runs perfectly.... then when I turn it back on, all videos freezes...

does anyone have a fix for this bluetooth issue? (I tried to pair another heatphone but It doesnt sync with it).. I will try with a BT USB dongle I have layin around..

(FYI : I have the model G912 (QCA9377), I flashed V1 then 9377 V2)
          Well this rom is to old now, i really need to update it... but this lack of time is killing me!

Comment

Well this rom is to old now, i really need to update it... but this lack of time is killing me!
            Dont worry, I understand that I decided to fix my issue by ordering a Bluetooth Transmitter plugged directly into my tv so it will work with all my devices, thanks for this great rom anyway

Comment

Hello superceleron

I will buy the beelink gt1 ultimate at the end of this week .

What is the most up-to-date rom you can get?

I would be very grateful .

Thank you

Comment

Let me tell you right now, DON'T BUY!

Comment

right+

I'v been used GT1 Ultimate about 3 months(begin of this year) and sold it!
                  Do not recommended even not any AMLogic Box!

Comment

Originally posted by Djuganight View Post
                    Let me tell you right now, DON'T BUY!
                    Why are you guys saying this....?? Yes the stock rom sucks but if you flash this ATV rom it really is nearly perfect...(except for my BT issue which i didnt have with other roms)

Comment

Originally posted by Orion696 View Post

Why are you guys saying this....?? Yes the stock rom sucks but if you flash this ATV rom it really is nearly perfect...(except for my BT issue which i didnt have with other roms)
                      Lololol

Comment

Thx u so much. Gave a second life to my getting-dusty gt1ultimate. Using it as living room media box with Microsoft Keyboard and touchpad. Really smooth. Was wondering how to change the cursor though. It?s real big ( pointer ). Thx

Comment

Just purchased a Beelink G1 ultimate

Is this "the" rom to install for the android tv experience, like the NVIDIA shield?

Given I'm a noob, is there a simple tutorial I can follow?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello All,

I am running the SCV1-ATV-GT1_Ultimate.img on my H96 Pro Plus and so far it is working fine. Android version 6.

I am wondering if anyone tried to use the VPN option on this.

I know it gives me the option to go into VPN but when I select it it never comes up.

Was thinking of either updating to Version 2 of the firmware or maybe one of the Alfawise H96 Firmwares.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Hello,
                              My device :
                              GT1 Ultimate 3Go RAM DDR4 - 32 Go
                              S/N : LPN1..xxxx
                              firmware : GT1_710N1 xxxxx

Is this rom compatible ???
                              So, i can't Using Amlogic's USB Burning Tool... If this rom is compatible, Burn card maker can be used for flashy my device ?

thanking you in advance for your reply,
                              Best regards

Comment

Working...
                              X