Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that ROM, it is running smooth and i like the Look&feel.
    I flashed WIFI Fix and modified remote.conf to have it working here @ my device: H96Pro+ S912 3/32 DDR4
    Unfortuanally i can not manage to access TWRP on that Device:

Flashed the Image with USB tool and "Format Bootloader" Option (without that Flashing wont work), Flashing via SD-Card did not work

When inserting the Power-Cord i hold and press the "Reset" Button to enter Recovery.
    Instead of booting up with TWRP Recovery i get the Stock Recovery
    I also tried to manually flash another recovery.img via ADB and DD to the Recovery Partition. DD did its job but it boots stock recovery
    I have to mention that i tried some other firmware images before.

Could the Problem be found in Bootloader?
    Also I cannot access /dev/block/mmcblk0 via parted and ADB: Error: /dev/block/mmcblk0: unrecognised disk label

Any Help appreciated, Thanks in Advance
    Last edited by Aut0mat3d; 05-15-2017, 16:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Aut0mat3d View Post

When inserting the Power-Cord i hold and press the "Reset" Button to enter Recovery.
      Instead of booting up with TWRP Recovery i get the Stock Recovery
      First of all you need to be sure you have the Wright custom twrp..
      Then you can use the Stock Recovery to flash the custom TWRP..

Comment

Thanks for the hint, where to find a installable zip for S912? - I searched, but only found .img files here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...mlogic-devices

Comment

Originally posted by Aut0mat3d View Post
          Thanks for the hint, where to find a installable zip for S912? - I searched, but only found .img files here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...mlogic-devices
          I am sorry that i can't help you with that (i just don't know which img is the right for your box).
          I was just trying to help with the procedure...

Maybe someone using the same box can help with the Wright recovery.img...

Comment

OK, thx again.
            Here is some additional Info, perhaps someone do have a flashable recovery to try:
            It is a H96Pro+ S912 3/32 DDR4 "generic?" box with the following on a sticker on the Mainboard: 3G+32G+3977 21070411, the WIFI-Chip is a Fn-Link 8223A-SR

Comment

Got it, if someone else is searching for TWRP, Here is a link: https://mega.nz/#!YlY0SYZT!DTu3UwGG2...pY1-dalr8LG_zk
              This is TWRP 3.02-0 Mod for H96Pro which i installed the following way:
              Copy the .img to SD-Card
              Unplug Power
              Insert SD-Card
              Boot with Reset Button held till blue light comes up
              Booted into TWRP
              Flash TWRP to Recovery Partition
              Done

Comment

Well done!

Comment

So I managed flashing this rom on my tx8 max box, ddr4 version, with burning tool I also got the error, but I just pulled out the usb cable and stick it back in(same port), it works like charm, with this rom,the wifi speed at the tanix tx8 max reaches 30MB/S
                  copy files from nas using ftp .
                  This tricks with flashing tool was learning from flashing the garbage box mxq pro plus.

Comment

Awesome!
                    wokred like a charm with sdcard bootmaker like described here in one of replies!
                    Thanks a lot!

Comment

I like to thank Celeron for this project, i just instaled yesterday and it´s very good, all working fine, thks again for the Rom Celeron, GREAT WORK

Comment

Really nice to get ATV on my GT1 Ultimate. But since i flashed my device, i canno't download apps directly from the playstore ("waiting for installation", even updates are freezed). But I still able to install .apk directly from USB or µSD
                        Anyone have experienced the same issue ?

Comment

Had this to, did a wipe of data and reflashed the rom

Comment

Originally posted by testphase View Post
                            So I managed flashing this rom on my tx8 max box, ddr4 version, with burning tool I also got the error, but I just pulled out the usb cable and stick it back in(same port), it works like charm, with this rom,the wifi speed at the tanix tx8 max reaches 30MB/S
                            copy files from nas using ftp .
                            This tricks with flashing tool was learning from flashing the garbage box mxq pro plus.

awesome testpahse i also have the tanix tx8 max 3gb ddr 4 and im looking for a better rom what is your take on this one i have the original Rom and i have 2 erros that are making crazy one is "sory play store stopped" and other is when is air mouse the pointer disappears and i have to reboot the box did you liked this one more? Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by idroidwin

awesome testpahse i also have the tanix tx8 max 3gb ddr 4 and im looking for a better rom what is your take on this one i have the original Rom and i have 2 erros that are making crazy one is "sory play store stopped" and other is when is air mouse the pointer disappears and i have to reboot the box did you liked this one more? Thanx
                              This rom is really smooth. Only one thing bugs me, ftmc with amlcodec can not play some of my 4k videos, with mediacodec it plays very choppy compare to the stock rom.kodi 17 on this rom is sluggish.

Stock rom with kodi 17 however plays all my videos.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainAdHoc View Post
                                Really nice to get ATV on my GT1 Ultimate. But since i flashed my device, i canno't download apps directly from the playstore ("waiting for installation", even updates are freezed). But I still able to install .apk directly from USB or µSD
                                Anyone have experienced the same issue ?
                                I am having the same issue, keep getting install pending message.

Comment

Working...
                                X