Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The difference is just in the home screen/launcher, my preference was the 'normal' install.
    this is all i did, be aware if it all goes tits up there is no one to blame but you
    download your preferred firmware, unzip it, make sure you get the one for your box.
    download and install Burn Card Maker, the quickest way is to google it and follow the link back to this site.
    install your sd card to your laptop/pc, i usually format mine but it doesn't matter as BCM does this.
    run BCM - select sd card in 'choose disk' - tick all except 'erase bootloader' -select your unzipped image file - 'make' - and let it do its stuff.
    power down your ultimate and install the sd card.
    the only other thing plugged into the box is the hdmi cable.
    turn the ultimate upside down and lay it flat you will see a tiny hole in the base.
    find yourself a safety pin or something similar that is small enough to go in the hole, keeping it straight push the pin in the hole and you should hear a click from a tiny micro switch, practice a few times.
    press in the pin and power on your ultimate.
    if all is going well you will see the android guy doing his thing, remove the pin.
    make sure you turn your tv to the correct hdmi output for your box, my tv won't let me do this while i first power on the box.
    takes around 6 minutes for process to complete.
    good luck.
    as i said earlier i wasn't too keen on the ATV f/w so flashed to the 'normal' version, just follow the same steps.

Comment

tis, thanks a lot for this help! i think i'll try that in few days the most and will report what happened here.

Comment

Flashed it. Much better feel than Beelink stock rom, but things are not functioning in FTMC as well as in tweaked Kodi 17.3 in original ROM. It's nice that picture rbightness is fixed, but I still have several problems: FTMC can't see MiniDLNA media server I have on other machine. Playing through NFS shares works but it either buffers, or chops. Original rom worked with MiniDLNA server, and that was the only way that I can play media loaded from network. NFS and Samba are buffering in both roms. Also, I 4K videos I tried (have 2 of them) won't even start playing in this ROM, seems like some codec problem?

Maybe someone fixed these problems? Please let me know...... Or... is there any other ROM that works better with Kodi? Kodi loading media from the network is my primary interest, everything else is secondary.

Comment

hi all,

i use the ROM for my box beelink ultimate and i use the zip file to flash because the WIFI doesn't work. Now the Wifi is Okay but i can't download app from the google play store. I have "install pending"
          I try to clear cache but no cache in my google play store, i try to reboot and use another wifi to download but it doesn't work... someone can help me to fix this ?
          ( sorry for my bad inglish )

Comment

Did try install using a pen...however it stoped on recovery, with this:

E: Cannot load volume /misc!

Miss flash my old Asus OPlay.... ((

Comment

I have been using this ROM with my H96 pro + 3gb/32GB and it freezes all the time after an hour or two, this is both inside FTMC and even usually youtube, any ideas

Comment

Originally posted by licquyd View Post
                I have been using this ROM with my H96 pro + 3gb/32GB and it freezes all the time after an hour or two, this is both inside FTMC and even usually youtube, any ideas
                Dunno m8 since this rom was not made for that box!

Comment

Superceleron:
                  Acerca da minha questão?

Tem mesmo de ser por cabo? Não dá por pen?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor View Post
                    Superceleron:
                    Acerca da minha questão?

Tem mesmo de ser por cabo? Não dá por pen?

Thank you!
                    english plz
                    Well i think you better do by cable since you are having problems with sdcard method!
                    Besides i dont like the sdcard method...

Comment

I tried to flash wifi in twrp but when selecting sd card as the source the screen went black and now I cannot access twrp anymore. Is there a way to fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

english plz
                        Well i think you better do by cable since you are having problems with sdcard method!
                        Besides i dont like the sdcard method...
                        No problem!
                        Again, could you specify what cable is this? Seems to be very specific!

Obrigado!

Cumps,

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor View Post

No problem!
                          Again, could you specify what cable is this? Seems to be very specific!

Obrigado!

Cumps,
                          male usb -> male usb cable!

Comment

After installed this ROM, i canno't download apps directly from the playstore. I'm getting a pending message. ("waiting for installation". Anyone solved this situiation? Even updates are freezed.

Comment

hmm, looks like i need to update some stuff on this rom!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

male usb -> male usb cable!
                                Thanks!
                                Need to buy one here ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X