Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ducati_996sps View Post
    Are the a way to fix it pls
    do a factory reset, go to "Settings -> Storage & reset -> Factory data reset -> Factory data reset -> Erase everything" and wait...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

do a factory reset, go to "Settings -> Storage & reset -> Factory data reset -> Factory data reset -> Erase everything" and wait...
      Geting the same thing install pending after factory reset i have a g912 model whit samsung chip thx for helping me

Comment

Originally posted by Ducati_996sps View Post

Geting the same thing install pending after factory reset i have a g912 model whit samsung chip thx for helping me
        Well im out of ideias i also have the G model but kingston emmc, and everything its working great here my tester have the S model and working great also... and also kingston emmc!
        Try cable if you dint or try wifi if you dint... dunno what else can be (besides emmc)

Comment

Hum

I have a problem of Brightness in KODI since update V2
          Beelink GT1 Ultimate (Chip 9377) - Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Comment

Well im out of ideias i also have the G model but kingston emmc, and everything its working great here my tester have the S model and working great also... and also kingston emmc!
            Try cable if you dint or try wifi if you dint... dunno what else can be (besides emmc)
            hi i try cable and wifi still get install pending can i send you some files log or same thing to help fix its thx

Comment

Im very confuse....the V1 says AP6255, but not 9377....but there is a update 9377 over AP6255?

My Ultimate:
              S/N Outside box - G912
              Inside box: GT-F-L S912.........TM8830
              Inside: ......V10_20161015
              Inside chip: LTM8830

Kodi reference it as 9377....

Couldn`t check memories or open GPU/SOC...

Can i flash mine?

Sorry, but WHERE is Bug Section???

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor View Post
                Im very confuse....the V1 says AP6255, but not 9377....but there is a update 9377 over AP6255?

My Ultimate:
                S/N Outside box - G912
                Inside box: GT-F-L S912.........TM8830
                Inside: ......V10_20161015
                Inside chip: LTM8830

Kodi reference it as 9377....

Couldn`t check memories or open GPU/SOC...

Can i flash mine?

Sorry, but WHERE is Bug Section???

Thank you!
                This is very simple...
                You flash V1 even if it is for 6225 and then after boot (dont do nothing) just long press the power in remote and boot to recovery and then since you are installing from new you can do a factory reset and after that you install the 9377 zip since its the one for you box.
                Bugs section... is in front of your eye's just scroll down...

Comment

thanks very much~^^ I am using it very well because of you.
                  but Google korean keyboard doesn't work in this rom.. T T So I can only write English not korean.
                  Can you help me, Please? Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by lilobzh View Post
                    Hum

I have a problem of Brightness in KODI since update V2
                    I'm alone with this problem ? :s

or its better use FTMC avec SC Rom ?
                    Last edited by lilobzh; 06-12-2017, 07:36.
                    Beelink GT1 Ultimate (Chip 9377) - Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Comment

Can this SCV2 update be applied to Android Normal version?

Comment

Originally posted by smellofsky View Post
                        thanks very much~^^ I am using it very well because of you.
                        but Google korean keyboard doesn't work in this rom.. T T So I can only write English not korean.
                        Can you help me, Please? Thanks a lot
                        hmm i will check, dont promise when!

I'm alone with this problem ? :s

or its better use FTMC avec SC Rom ?
                        Use the included tool that have a little devil face, you need to have enable root!

Originally posted by pyc View Post
                        Can this SCV2 update be applied to Android Normal version?
                        No!

Comment

Use the included tool that have a little devil face, you need to have enable root!

I enable Root

i change brightness to test but it's same thing. In dark scene, screen est very dark.

It's a problem with GT1 ultimate and with V1 version, i had no problem.

Comment

I enable Root

i change brightness to test but it's same thing. In dark scene, screen est very dark.

It's a problem with GT1 ultimate and with V1 version, i had no problem.
                            Well i dint change nothing that will make it darker!
                            In here is just fine!

Comment

Well i dint change nothing that will make it darker!
                              In here is just fine!
                              hum.

We are talking about same problem ? (like that : http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...thread&tid=993 )

You have kodi too ? or FTMC ?

Comment

hum.

We are talking about same problem ? (like that : http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...thread&tid=993 )

You have kodi too ? or FTMC ?
                                yes we are talking about the same problem, that problem its not fixable...
                                There is a workaround, that is explained in that topic.
                                And i only use FTMC!

Comment

Working...
                                X