Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4)

Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
    Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play
    Many Thks to my beta tester trebor

READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!

THIS ROM IS FOR THE 1º VERSION OF THIS BOX THAT CAME OUT A FEW MONTHS A GO...

ALSO READ THE INSTALL INSTRUCTION SECTION!

NO WIFI OR BT READ BUGS SECTION!

Changelog V2:
    • Fixed install from playstore.
    • Updated Gapps.
    • True 8 Core, all Cores at 1.5Ghz
    • Enabled multi-user support.
    • Added Leanback UI sounds.
    • Google webview is now default instead of AOSP webview.
    • Added Dragonrise USB HID game controller and many USB Bluetooth dongles (btusb.ko).
    • Updated pre-defined apps ( A factory reset is needed to access them, this is totally optional )
    • Added App Drawer.
    • Updated SU to 2.81
    • Other little stuff to make it more "true" AndroidTV
    • YOU GUYS NEED TO BE ON SCV1 TO APPLY THIS UPDATE!
    Bugs V2:
    • Same as V1....

Changelog V1:
    • Brand new rom.
    • TWRP
    • Remove Google Cast since it wont work and never will and was there only wasting resources(Ram)
    • New Boot Logo, many thks to tattman65 for the great work
    • Android TV Version
    • Spoofed as MIBOX3 International
    • Leanback Launcher (it may take some minutes to show the recommendations... be patient)
    • Live Channels (if you update it, it will not show up in leanback launcher until you add a source, like usb tv dongle, hdhomerun, pluto, haystack etc..)
    • ATV Remote control ( download the app from playstore to your phone )
    • Voice Search
    • 2 On Screen Keyboards, Default on English language is Leanback one and on other lang's is the "normal" one... You can choose the default one in the settings.
    • Live Wallpapers, you can control it in Settings -> Display -> Daydream.
    • And All the other mambo jambo from ATV....
    • Ported the new added stuff from ugoos AM3 1.0.0 rom(Thks ugoos for the nice work) that includes:
    • - USB OTG-HOST Switcher (SC settings -> Hardware -> USB switch)
    • - Gamepad Settings (SC settings -> System -> Gamepad Settings)
    • - NTP Server setting (Date and time -> NTP Server)
    • - Fixed ext4 support
    • - Added choice of actions for sleep timer and power key on RC (Display -> Daydream -> Power key action)
    • - Added ability of disabling wake up from motions (Display -> Daydream -> Wake up from motion)
    • - Added Debug Settings (SC settings -> System -> Debug Settings)
    • - Temperature, Ram etc monitor.
    • - Samba Server
    • - Root / Unroot
    • Netflix, youtube, playstore...etc... fully working ( Youtube 4k only on 4k tv's ) ( No Netflix HD, so dont ask! )
    • initd.d support.
    • PS3/PS4 gamepad support ( only with cable... )
    • Fixed Xbox360 gamepad that showed power menu on dpad left, so no need for the xposed fix!
    • New App that controls Brightness and contrast on the fly, and also apply's the rgb fix(not working, read bugs), cec fix and the saved brightness value on boot! IT NEEDS ROOT TO WORK.. (Many thanks to catharsys for the app )
    • Gapps updated!
    • Long Press Menu button hide/show upper/bottom bar
    • R remote cogwheel brings the app switcher ( to close all open apps in one go simple press the menu button )
    • Updated supersu app so no need to be updated from playstore to update "su" binary. ( Read bugs section )
    • Permissions fixed.
    • Gapps Updated!
    • Kodi Brightness fix (videos...)
    • Added Xposed Framework
    • FTMC Build 24
    • Fixed auto frame switch in kodi. It only works on FTMC(included) SPMC 16.6.0, on kodi 16.1 doesn't work because is to old(misses a lot of fixes for the new S9xx devices), Kodi 17 its a it and miss this days!
    • Some other stuff i cant really remember anymore.... lol
    • DEFAULT UNROOTED( Enable root in the settings)
    Bugs V1:
    • NO WIF/BT? SIMPLE FLASH THIS FILE (SCV1ATV 9377 WIFI/BT SUPPORT) BY TWRP AND IT WILL FIX IT!
    • Sorry due to need stock custom kernel for VP9 to work, i cant use my Kernel.. so NO PROPER RGB FIX... it uses the one from stock.
    • On 1º boot when you setup in english language the on screen keyboard may not show when you going to put you wifi password, to fix it go back and change to another language and then go right back again to english and the on screen keyboard should be working now(you need to click it): YOU ONLY NEED TO DO THIS ONCE AND ONLY IN ENGLISH!
    • Only update "su" if you are going to to stay at root if are not going to stay at root and you are going to be doing a lot of changes between the two dont update it! Or you will get a boot animation loop...
    • Ugoos Firefly it needs ugoos kernel so dont turn it on because it wont work...
    • Google cast dont work and removed(missing Widevine L1).
    • Possible more!
    Want to buy me a beer?Download V2 OTA:
    Download V1 IMG:Install instructions:
    • On Usb Burning Tool disable "Erase Bootloader" before flashing...
    • In this box the format takes long time, if it times out when formatting simple press STOP and then START again ( DONT REMOVE THE USB CABLE )
    1º BOOT MAY TAKE AROUND 6 MINUTES MAYBE LESS!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!
    Last edited by superceleron; 10-10-2022, 17:00.

Nice work! Thank you!

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

I´m testing yet, but look awesome. Thank you for you work

Comment

Your ROM work pretty fine on my Ultimate!!!

I have an additional item and I hope somebody can support me.

I would like to connect a touch screen monitor to the box, but it does not work. I used this monitor with another tv box with Android 4.4 and it worked well. After a little bit of research I found out the difference:
        In the ROM of the Ultimate don't exist the touch driver called "hid-multitouch.ko" what should be in /system/lib folder.

Is it possible to include the driver in the next firmware or can anybody give me a instruction to compile it alone?

Thank you for helping

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm new to flash my box
          I do not know how to do to install the Rom
          Is there a procedure for Ultimate

Thanks advance
          Beelink GT1 Ultimate DDR4 / 32go

AlfaWise H96 PRO+ DDR4 / 32go

Comment

What is the difference between SCV1-ATV and normal SCV1?

Comment

one is Android TV the other is the "Normal" Android like stock rom (or course with a lot of changes...)

Comment

Which version do you recommend to watch Netflix? "Android Tv" (SCV1-ATV) or "Normal" (SCV1)? You can improve the performance of GT1 Ultimate to see Netflix in HD? The Playstore in the "Android TV" is different from that in "Normal"?
                Thank's for your work, your ROM work fine. I installed GT1 Ultimate SCV1-ATV

Comment

Well id your choice, i cant really tell the one i like the best since i like both...
                  But for netflix i dont matter since none do it in HD and they never will...

Comment

Can it work for X92 S912 RAM 3GB DDR4?

Comment

Yes maybe but check wifi first...
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                        Yes maybe but check wifi first...
                        Wifi not work

Comment

Then you have same issue as my device
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Is there an app you can install that would tell you which wifi chipset you have on box.

Comment

Updated 1º post with the zip needed to give support to the 9377 wifi chip!
                              See bugs section!

Comment

Working...
                              X