Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My GT1 Ultimate is "dead", but not yet burried...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My GT1 Ultimate is "dead", but not yet burried...

Hi, need help about Beelink GT1 Ultimate flashing.
    AX12GSAH70551 32G model.
    Tried several times with 2 different cables, 2.0.5 and 2.0.9 burning tool, tried on 3 different pc (win 10 x64, win 7 x86 and win XP).
    No success, every single time flashing stops at 7%.

Tried with usb firmware from first and second link.

Also tried sdcard method, with sd card firmware from first link. Sdcard maker report missing files.

Am i doing something wrong or device is permanently broken?

Device cannot boot, blue led is active, and device seems to me is stuck in recovery because with and without pressed reset button result is the same, device is recognized properly and flashing begining, but stops every time at 7%.
    Flashing log, dropbox link.

Must be some problem with your firmware. Try to download it again!

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A3003 através de Tapatalk

Comment

Downloaded two times, each firmware (705 and 707 firmware).

Comment

change USB Cable

Comment

As I wrote in the first comment I tried two different cables. ​​​​. Anyone knows to read log files, that maybe could be helpfull?

Comment

only two? ok you have to try more cables and run 2.0.9 burning tool with admin privileges... you think your box is dead but isn't

Comment

Yes, two different new cables.
              How many is right number, 5 or maybe 12 usb cables?

Comment

maybe more... or maybe one if you know what are you doing

Comment

Well, thank you my dear friend.
                  Now give me one more time advice to try 2.0.9 burning tool.

Comment

if you want I can teach you like you're a child and I'm sure you'll be able to

Comment

Lets try, teach me master.
                      But first, for the gods sake, read first post.

Comment

Tried with third new cable, thick/quality cable like first two used.
                        Tried on previously mentioned three diffrerent pc-s, tried with all possible firmware, burning tool version (etc...) combinations.
                        Every single time error at 7%.

Big thanks to the Beelink support, they are wery good at "the problem does not exist if we ignore it".
                        No reply from @chanchan (novembar 13 sent mail) and Beelink forum "moderating" since 18 novembar.

Well, GT1 Ultimate goes to thrash can, place where Beelink products naturaly belong.

Comment

Hey Bok s... You certainly have an endearing personality going there.

Now all agree Chinese TV box software pretty much sucks oh, and it is frustrating to say the least. I imagine that's why you're here? So my advice is to throttle back a little bit, put down the whiskey, and take a breath or two.

What happens when you try to boot to box? Do you get any activity at all?
                          Next I would say forget to stock factory ROM comma of any release date.
                          I suggest you try one of super celoron's, or megendanz's nexus variety.
                          Double check the tutorials here, though it sounds like you know what you're doing... You might pick something up.

So my friend, please check your attitude look around, and ask the very knowledgeable and helpful people here kindly for some help. You'll probably get some.

Otherwise go back to gearbest, file a service ticket, upload video evidence, and see if they will make an adjustment.

That's my best advice, for what it's worth. Just saying. Basically we don't need any more grief here, and certainly not yours.
                          Feel me? Luck to you brother!
                          Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Boks View Post
                            Lets try, teach me master.
                            But first, for the gods sake, read first post.
                            see:
                            @ Beelink GT1 Ultimate short pins

Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Amlogic burning tool is worthless, Beelink products and support even more.
                              How I see my problem is that I was not pre-shopping inquired about that.
                              Thanx ClarkKent, try to help next "victims" of Beelink and Amlogic burning tool, my problem is solved.

Comment

Working...
                              X