Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My GT1 Ultimate is "dead", but not yet burried...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fair enough....I feel ya. I'm sitting on a boot loop right now, with 824 2017 ROM on board. It won't let me break the bootloader, I guess?, or go into recovery. Most aggravating. most aggravated. This is further complicated because I hate Microsoft platforms, with a passion! My last experience of using a burning tool was an exercise and slow suicide. Just can't do it. And see no point either, these devices should load like a champ from an SD card. Or take their commands from another Android device. It's over my head. I guess I'm too logical.
    Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

The USB cable must be short, maybe 10 to 15cm max and thick.
      Don't use long cables because the more length the more you lose power to flash the box.
      So cut your USB cable to a minimum length and try it.

Comment

M8 don't be as dumb as the ones that are advising you to change cable as solution.
        If the computer detects the box and the procedure starts, cable is ok.
        Have you tried this procedure on a different pc?

Comment

I have the same box and model, GT1 Ultimate serial AX12, and the same problem.
          The box is bricked, only white/blue light.
          It's recognized by Usb burning tool, but have the same error at 7%, sometimes at 2%.
          Tried different roms, and different computers, win10 win7 and win xp, no luck.
          Any suggestion what else to try?
          Maybe it's the firmware problem, we need firmware exactly for the AX12 model, and I can't find any.

Comment

The Biggest Shit on The World have Name Beelink

Comment

fully agree with you Kemor

Comment

Working...
              X