Gt1 Ultimate A706DSC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gt1 Ultimate A706DSC

Hi there. The s/n of my gt1 ultimate 3/32 starts with A706DSC. Is any but the stock rom compatible? Is it recognising the whole 3gb of ram? Therefore, if it is possible can i unroot it to let some apps work? Help me plz.

Could you tell me a way plz to flash with SD card? And i will also need to unroot it because two apps i want to run need unrooted rom.
    Last edited by fantomXxXx; 05-23-2018, 18:02.

Comment

Thanx a lot for your quick reply The apps i want to run shows rooted device and do not run. Also my machine has 3gb of ram and only the 2 of the are recognizable by the system. Any ideas?

Comment

What company can have such a policy? Anyway, from the settings of the original rom i could change the root policies but the apps still recognised the rom as rooted. Can i full unroot your rom someway?

Comment

Originally posted by fantomXxXx View Post
          What company can have such a policy? Anyway, from the settings of the original rom i could change the root policies but the apps still recognised the rom as rooted. Can i full unroot your rom someway?
          Hi fanton, Hello, you can follow the simple tutorial I did, and if you need help I install the rom of ALVATECH via sdcard using the amlogic sdcard maker.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/beelink-aa/beelink-android-tv-box/gt1-ultimate/firmware-roms-tools-ch/727402-fake-unroot-xposed-magisk-manager-for-beelink-gt1-ultimate-kernel-version-70xd0

The ALVATECH taught me to leave the safetynet ok and I'm updating my post.

Comment

Working...
          X