Beelink GT1 Ultimate ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink GT1 Ultimate ROM

Hi every one , i receive my new box Beelink GT1 Ultimate ROM LPN1, what firmare ANDROID TV for this box ? Recomand ATV ? Celeron?
    Thanks for help !
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Hi, i have the same box S/N LPN1. My major problem is video stuttering during playback even in youtube videos and all content is unwachable.

Did you notice any of this to your box?

I am also searching for a working custom rom.

Comment

Yes same problem , i think the beelink firmware is not well configured
      i want android tv, but i dont fpund firware for LPN1 i brick one box last time i dont like brick another ^^

Comment

I' ve noticed during kodi playback that 1 core goes to 100% while the others are in idle. The result is that i get 15-18fps in 1080p movies.
        Yes, it seems that beelink engineers work very hard, so they can't test their box variants.

Just waiting for a fix from here.....

Comment

I bought GT1 Ultimate LPN1 in december from Geerbest. The original OS wasn't stable, but I didn't notice the problems with video quality. Movies 1080i 60fps in Youtube was fluent. The movies from local disc were mostly fluent too. Yes, sometimes I registred stuttering.
          As I wrote here I tested ALVATECH's ROM and ATVeperience ROM:

It was better. But I need ATV for IPTV quality.
          I flashed ATVeperience ROM yesteray evening and used it only 4 hours. ATV seems stable, only HBO GO App doesn't work to now. I don't know if it is problem of the HBO App or the ATVeperience firmware. Today I'll make more test.

Comment

Working...
          X