Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G912 GT1 Ultimate issue with USB Burning Tool

Hi All,
    I'm having an odd issue with my G912 GT1 Ultimate. I was running Supercelerons SCV2-ATV ROM with no issues and decided to change it up to try one of the android 7 ROMs. With SCV2-ATV I wasn't able to connect with the USB Burning tool or even have it recognize by my computer (Win 7). I found a copy of GT1_311M0 for the G912 and reloaded from an SD card. the ROM took and I was able to update it to 313 with an OTA update. Once I had it back to factory I thought the Burning tool would work, my computer still wouldn't even recognize the box. Here is what I've tried so far:
    - Reinstalled the WorldCup driver numerous times, with and without restarts between installs.
    - Every version of USB Burning Tool from 2.0.5.15 to 2.1.6
    - Tried plugging the USB cable in with and without holding the reset button
    - Plugged the USB in with a .img file loaded into Burning tool, burning tool only open, and with it not even open.
    - I was able to computer to detecting the box for about 5 seconds once and that was with plugging in the power cord at the same time as the USB cable. it happened once and I've not be able to duplicate the results.

I have an A912 box as well which always connects to the tool. Which tells me the USB cable I have is good. I haven't opened it up and shorted pins yet, was hoping to find a solution that didn't involve that if i could.
    Could the bootloader be corrupt?
    Does anyone have any ideas that might help?
Working...
X