Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe tillaz87 Can help us. His rom World perfectly on beelink gt1 classic.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

If I get this box loaned to me, I will see about making an ATV version.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Thanks to ALVATECH for the work done, your firmware is much better than the Chinese curve, but it inherited one unpleasant moment. The frequency of weak processor cores is set to 100mhz and for the device to work smoothly it is necessary to install a program in which you can raise the frequency to 667mhz to a constant. I hope you take this into account in future firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by informator View Post
          Thanks to ALVATECH for the work done, your firmware is much better than the Chinese curve, but it inherited one unpleasant moment. The frequency of weak processor cores is set to 100mhz and for the device to work smoothly it is necessary to install a program in which you can raise the frequency to 667mhz to a constant. I hope you take this into account in future firmware.
          Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. I haven't changed any core frequencies. This ROM is based off of the latest Beelink version at the time. So unless they did something that I'm not aware of, I haven't changed anything when it comes to clock speeds.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Beelink in the latest firmware, 709 710 and 711, an error was made with the processor frequency where the minimum frequency threshold is set to 100Mhz, which negatively affects the performance of the device, raising the minimum frequency to 667 significantly improves stability and eliminates friezes.
            This is just a wish).

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by informator View Post
              Beelink in the latest firmware, 709 710 and 711, an error was made with the processor frequency where the minimum frequency threshold is set to 100Mhz, which negatively affects the performance of the device, raising the minimum frequency to 667 significantly improves stability and eliminates friezes.
              This is just a wish).

Thank you
              Thank you for the info, I will have a look and see.
              Thanks again,

Alvatech

Comment

Guys
                Is there an Android TV 7.1.2 or newer rom for LPN1

Comment

Originally posted by ipguy View Post
                  Guys
                  Is there an Android TV 7.1.2 or newer rom for LPN1
                  Hello,
                  I did not make an Android TV version for the LPN1. I think one of the other developers has. You can search here on FreakTab I'm sure you'll find it.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Very nice ROM, but I found 2 problems, that also are on original firmware:
                    1. Ethernet interface is unavailable after starting device first time (when I connect the power supply) - I can’t see whole Ethernet section in network settings, an Internet doesn't wok. This happened especially when WIFI is off. Internet becomes available only after rebooting. I tried to assign static IP address without success.
                    2. I tried to run device as WIFI portable hot-spot, but I can select 2.4 GHz network only. Hot-spot works at max 72Mbit/s only (probably in b/g mode).
                    A) Could you improve network speed at 2.4 GHz to at least 150Mbit/s (n mode)?
                    B) Could you add option to run Hot-spot at 5GHz (ac mode)?
                    C) Could you add an option to see devices in LAN for devices connected to portable hot-spot (I want to use DHCP server from LAN) or how to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by plocu View Post
                      Very nice ROM, but I found 2 problems, that also are on original firmware:
                      1. Ethernet interface is unavailable after starting device first time (when I connect the power supply) - I can’t see whole Ethernet section in network settings, an Internet doesn't wok. This happened especially when WIFI is off. Internet becomes available only after rebooting. I tried to assign static IP address without success.
                      2. I tried to run device as WIFI portable hot-spot, but I can select 2.4 GHz network only. Hot-spot works at max 72Mbit/s only (probably in b/g mode).
                      A) Could you improve network speed at 2.4 GHz to at least 150Mbit/s (n mode)?
                      B) Could you add option to run Hot-spot at 5GHz (ac mode)?
                      C) Could you add an option to see devices in LAN for devices connected to portable hot-spot (I want to use DHCP server from LAN) or how to do that?
                      If you are having these issues on the original ROM and this ROM too then there is not much I can do. Some of these issues need to be fixed through the source and we don’t have the source to this, and even then it still wouldn’t be that easy. What your asking for is a lot of different things that for the most part are limitations of the box and or software. Not just one thing. There is no simple fix for the different things your asking about. Some issues may also be due to your router.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

If you are having these issues on the original ROM and this ROM too then there is not much I can do. Some of these issues need to be fixed through the source and we don’t have the source to this, and even then it still wouldn’t be that easy. What your asking for is a lot of different things that for the most part are limitations of the box and or software. Not just one thing. There is no simple fix for the different things your asking about. Some issues may also be due to your router.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech
                        I already wrote to Beelink support, but they gave me advice to reset to factory settings, upgrade software etc.This didn't help of course.

Comment

I already wrote to Beelink support, but they gave me advice to reset to factory settings, upgrade software etc.This didn't help of course.
                          If your box is having some issues you might want to consider returning it if you've purchased it recently. If not see if there is anything else Beelink can do for you.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

If your box is having some issues you might want to consider returning it if you've purchased it recently. If not see if there is anything else Beelink can do for you.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech
                            I think it is too late. I found another issue, some programs don't detect that internet connection is available when I'm using Ethernet. After switching to WiFi is ok. Should I write to the authors or is it problem in my device firmware?

Comment

I think it is too late. I found another issue, some programs don't detect that internet connection is available when I'm using Ethernet. After switching to WiFi is ok. Should I write to the authors or is it problem in my device firmware?
                              Yes your issues are because of the apps you're using are made for mobile phones and the apps don't support a LAN connection. So for those apps you would need to get a hold of the developers of that app.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

ALVATECH i have now on my box your GT1_ULT_709N1_AT_V3A rom.
                                Can I upgrade with your new one from twrp directly above the previous rom or i need to flash from begging with usb burning tool?

Comment

Working...
                                X