This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alvin1983 View Post
    ALVATECH i have now on my box your GT1_ULT_709N1_AT_V3A rom.
    Can I upgrade with your new one from twrp directly above the previous rom or i need to flash from begging with usb burning tool?
    Hello,
    Sorry for late reply. You would need to download and re-flash the ROM. You can make a backup of Data only with TWRP and after you re-flash the ROM you can then restore the Data partition only. This will bring back all your apps you had installed. The only thing is Data doesn't backup items that are on your internal SD-Card storage such as pictures or Kodi settings. For Kodi settings best use an app to backup Kodi or look online how to backup manually it's pretty easy for Kodi.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Thank you. I will give it a try on the next few days

Comment

Originally posted by alvin1983 View Post
        Thank you. I will give it a try on the next few days
        Okay, hope you like it
        Thanks,

Alvatech

Comment

ЗДРАВСТВУЙТЕ ! МОГУ Я LPN1 711N1 УСТОНОВИТЬ ВАШ РОМ 710N1?
          Attached Files

Comment

ALVATECH The latest original firmware is 711N1. Does it contain some important changes? Could you create new build based on the latest version?

Comment

Hi there, I just uploaded it into my LPN1 and it's rebooting every 2min, cant even do anything. any help appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by plocu View Post
                ALVATECH The latest original firmware is 711N1. Does it contain some important changes? Could you create new build based on the latest version?
                Hello,
                the changes posted by Beelink for that firmware has only one change which refers to the weather app they use on their home launcher which this ROM does not use. So I don't think there is much worth updating this for that purpose since it seems like it's the only change they made.
                Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by VladimirCBR View Post
                Hi there, I just uploaded it into my LPN1 and it's rebooting every 2min, cant even do anything. any help appreciated
                Hello,
                Not sure why this is happening. I have some family members with this box and they use it almost everyday with the exact same firmware on it. Something must of not got installed properly or it might be over heating. My suggestion would be to try to re-flash the box again from scratch.
                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

ALVATECH sure, - first 2 times I installed from sd card and both times it rebooting or freezing after 2-3min of work, let me try Burnnig Tool instead
                  anything else I can check before installing?

Comment

ALVATECH sure, - first 2 times I installed from sd card and both times it rebooting or freezing after 2-3min of work, let me try Burnnig Tool instead
                    anything else I can check before installing?
                    ?
                    Do you load into the operating system completely? Also does your box feel hot to the touch? Maybe keep a fan blowing on it, just for testing purposes to see if it stays on longer while it's being cooled. Also what options are you using in the SD-Card maker app? Most defaults on the SD-Card make app should suffice. If not yes I would try the USB Burning Tool.
                    Thanks,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
                      Do you load into the operating system completely?
                      what you mean? I created SD card, installed, powered up w/ reset button, it's updated, (SN LPN1GBNG20xxx)
                      Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
                      Also does your box feel hot to the touch?
                      it's open box now w/ quite big heat-think, which warm only

Comment

what you mean? I created SD card, installed, powered up w/ reset button, it's updated, (SN LPN1GBNG20xxx)

it's open box now w/ quite big heat-think, which warm only

?
                        What I'm referring to is, are you loaded completely in Android OS and are you able to use it a little bit before it shuts off? Or is it freezing while you're trying to flash the box with the SD-Card? Also did you modify the heatsink? Also Just for testing purposes I had mentioned to maybe try to keep a fan blowing on it temporarily just to make sure it's not a heat issue.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

thanks, after I loaded firmware by USB Burning Tool works fine so far, no more reboots, temp ~47*C, thanks again for your support

Comment

thanks, after I loaded firmware by USB Burning Tool works fine so far, no more reboots, temp ~47*C, thanks again for your support
                            That's awesome! Glad you got it going.
                            Thanks,

Alvatech

Comment

ALVATECH  quick update, same rebooting every 2-3min (basically each time I was trying to do smtg like open YouTube or Netflix) or freezing, not able to boot after that. Was trying to identify problem and looks like this unit need quite a good power supply not the one from box. as soon as I switched to cable instead on 5G and later replaced power supply from OnePlus problem disappeared. System needs ~5W on cable and ~6W stable on WIFI 5G/2.4G

Comment

? ALVATECH? quick update, same rebooting every 2-3min (basically each time I was trying to do smtg like open YouTube or Netflix) or freezing, not able to boot after that. Was trying to identify problem and looks like this unit need quite a good power supply not the one from box. as soon as I switched to cable instead on 5G and later replaced power supply from OnePlus problem disappeared. System needs ~5W on cable and ~6W stable on WIFI 5G/2.4G
                                Okay, that's good to know. Appreciate the info, hopefully it will be helpful to others who read this and might have the same issue in the future.
                                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Working...
                                X