Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (SOME NEWER BOXES)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    ALVATECH Hello and thanks for your work!
    I put the firmware on... it works but very often app crashes and the box ho back to the home screen, in example when i'm choosing a movie to watch. It happens with different apps (kodi, Amazon prime Video, Paytv streaming, Telegram) and many more. What can i try? thanks in advance

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by blackxunah View Post
      ALVATECH Hello and thanks for your work!
      I put the firmware on... it works but very often app crashes and the box ho back to the home screen, in example when i'm choosing a movie to watch. It happens with different apps (kodi, Amazon prime Video, Paytv streaming, Telegram) and many more. What can i try? thanks in advance
      Hello,
      sorry for the late response. This does not sound like normal behavior at all, not sure if you flashed this ROM and then restored a backup. If so I would say that can be part of your issue. If not more than likely something is making crash and this would be hard to troubleshoot. Your best bet is to reflash it completely and install a few apps at a time and wait and see if it acts up. If it continues, you may even have a hardware problem.
      Thank you,

      Alvatech

      Comment


        #33
        ALVATECH Hello i'm trying to do what you suggest, but when i put the power cable with reset button pressed nothing happen until TWRP starts no android logo.
        how can i re-flash your custom ROM with sd card method? thanks in advance.

        Comment


          #34
          It's incredible but my problems depends from my fu**ing wireless keyboard with touchpad... when i use two fingers to swipe up or down, it recognize three fingers (three singer behave as right button) and so android tv go back to home screen. It's incredible!
          Thanks to Alvatech.

          Comment


            #35
            Any tips on how to flash stock rom and where to find it?

            Comment


              #36
              Hi everyone,

              I had the previous ROM of Alvatech and decided to flash the new one. For some unidentified reason, the ROM did not install and my gt1 ultimate b706db got bricked.

              Every time I try to flash it with the USB tool, I get to 7% (best case scenario) . With SD, I am stuck at "upgrading" screen.

              I have tried all sort of ROMs I could find for my model but no luck. Also two cables , 4 computers and all their ports. Two oses (10,7) all possible combinations for erasing flash and bootloader.

              I think my device is stuck to loop as it always try to boot from SD card , or goes to recovery for usb usb without the need of pressing reset.

              Probably the bootloader is damaged?

              Any possible idea what I can do?

              It is driving me crazy!

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by Jkbadouvas View Post
                Hi everyone,

                I had the previous ROM of Alvatech and decided to flash the new one. For some unidentified reason, the ROM did not install and my gt1 ultimate b706db got bricked.

                Every time I try to flash it with the USB tool, I get to 7% (best case scenario) . With SD, I am stuck at "upgrading" screen.

                I have tried all sort of ROMs I could find for my model but no luck. Also two cables , 4 computers and all their ports. Two oses (10,7) all possible combinations for erasing flash and bootloader.

                I think my device is stuck to loop as it always try to boot from SD card , or goes to recovery for usb usb without the need of pressing reset.

                Probably the bootloader is damaged?

                Any possible idea what I can do?

                It is driving me crazy!
                Best thing to do is look on forum for unbricking solutions. I would try to flash stock ROM first to make sure it's not any another type of issue. Then once you get it going then try ROM.
                Thank you,

                Alvatech

                Comment


                  #38
                  Hi Alvatech,

                  I am unable even to flash my box with stock rom. I have tried all possible solutions but flashing stops on 7%.

                  I cannot even boot on any *elec.

                  Any advice?

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by Jkbadouvas View Post
                    Hi Alvatech,

                    I am unable even to flash my box with stock ROM. I have tried all possible solutions but flashing stops on 7%.

                    I cannot even boot on any *elec.

                    Any advice?
                    It appears that you have messed up the Data/System/Cache Partitions and their File System. Hence the Booting Process Gets Stuck.
                    The 7% Stopping is typical in many such cases because it indicates the ROM is in its initial stages of unwrapping itself for installation. But cannot proceed, owing to corrupt File Systems.

                    Here's what I suggest:
                    REPAIR the Partitions through TWRP Recovery and Ensure Correct FILE SYSTEM.
                    If You Cannot Go Into TWRP Recovery Then try the Fastboot/Download Mode/Bootloader Method Using ADB (Google for Steps).
                    Once successfully in the Fastboot mode, Install/Flash the relevant TWRP Recovery... and then proceed.
                    Once you are Up and Running with TWRP.... Go To the Following:
                    Wipe->Advanced Wipe-> Select The 'System' Partition and Click 'Repair or Change File System'. Then Click Repair First and Then Choose 'Change File System' and Select EXT4... OK... Proceed.
                    Now Follow The Same METHOD to Repair and Change The 'Dalvik Cache' To EXT4.
                    Follow The SAME METHOD for 'Cache' and 'Data' Partitions. HOWEVER, Change These To F2FS File System (Not EXT4).
                    In Essence, The Partitions and Their File Systems Should Be As Follows:
                    Dalvik Cach: EXT4
                    System: EXT4
                    Data: F2FS
                    Cache: F2FS

                    Now Confirm The Partitions Through 'Mount' Option.
                    Now Download the ROM AGAIN. It could be a corrupt ZIP file.
                    Either Use USB Burning Tool Method: Amlogic's USB Burning Tool Or SD Card Method: Amlogic's Burn Card Maker
                    Do report if you get to install the ROM.
                    THIS Alvatech ROM has given a new lease of life to the dubious Beelink GT1 Ultimate 3GB RAM variant of Android TV Box which has ONLY 2GB in reality.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by alap1983 View Post

                      It appears that you have messed up the Data/System/Cache Partitions and their File System. Hence the Booting Process Gets Stuck.
                      The 7% Stopping is typical in many such cases because it indicates the ROM is in its initial stages of unwrapping itself for installation. But cannot proceed, owing to corrupt File Systems.

                      Here's what I suggest:
                      REPAIR the Partitions through TWRP Recovery and Ensure Correct FILE SYSTEM.
                      If You Cannot Go Into TWRP Recovery Then try the Fastboot/Download Mode/Bootloader Method Using ADB (Google for Steps).
                      Once successfully in the Fastboot mode, Install/Flash the relevant TWRP Recovery... and then proceed.
                      Once you are Up and Running with TWRP.... Go To the Following:
                      Wipe->Advanced Wipe-> Select The 'System' Partition and Click 'Repair or Change File System'. Then Click Repair First and Then Choose 'Change File System' and Select EXT4... OK... Proceed.
                      Now Follow The Same METHOD to Repair and Change The 'Dalvik Cache' To EXT4.
                      Follow The SAME METHOD for 'Cache' and 'Data' Partitions. HOWEVER, Change These To F2FS File System (Not EXT4).
                      In Essence, The Partitions and Their File Systems Should Be As Follows:
                      Dalvik Cach: EXT4
                      System: EXT4
                      Data: F2FS
                      Cache: F2FS

                      Now Confirm The Partitions Through 'Mount' Option.
                      Now Download the ROM AGAIN. It could be a corrupt ZIP file.
                      Either Use USB Burning Tool Method: Amlogic's USB Burning Tool Or SD Card Method: Amlogic's Burn Card Maker
                      Do report if you get to install the ROM.
                      THIS Alvatech ROM has given a new lease of life to the dubious Beelink GT1 Ultimate 3GB RAM variant of Android TV Box which has ONLY 2GB in reality.
                      Hi mate,

                      I will give it a go! There is no TWRP flashed right now , so my only solution would be adb .

                      Never done that before on a tv box, but I will try to find out how.

                      thanks!

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Thanks for the best rom
                        have probllem with game no can play with joystik usb i pay usb bt and keymoard wireles any game can help me thanks!!!

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by Jkbadouvas View Post
                          Hi Alvatech,

                          I am unable even to flash my box with stock rom. I have tried all possible solutions but flashing stops on 7%.

                          I cannot even boot on any *elec.

                          Any advice?
                          The fix for this is simply to plug in the GT1's factory power cable immediately after commencing the flash.
                          It will work if you do it quickly.
                          Please post your h/w & s/w as signature to help community with troubleshooting problems.
                          Mk802IV / AP6210 (RK3188) - SMIC717394 809III 1080p 4.4 (v2) base & default kernel w/ 4gb parameter.
                          uTechsmart (Asix AX88772 chip) USB Ethernet Adapter
                          iLuv iAD517 2.1A USB PS + Asus AD83531 2.0A USB PS
                          Motorola 89451N BT KB + Logitech K400r 2.4GHz KB

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Hi Alvatech,
                            I'm really interested in trying your ROM but I'm not able to flash it to my TV box.
                            I followed your instructions here for the SD card method, but it doesn't seem to work: the box enters TWRP recovery and flash doesn't start automatically.
                            Is there a way to flash it from TWRP?

                            Thanks for your work!

                            ultra360

                            Comment


                            • ALVATECH
                              ALVATECH commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You can't flash through TWRP. But you can flash through the SD Card method. You must hold the reset button while powering up the android box with image flashed to SD Card using the Amlogic's Burn Card Make tool.

                              Thank you,

                              Alvatech

                            #44
                            You can't flash through TWRP. But you can flash through the SD Card method. You must hold the reset button while powering up the android box with image flashed to SD Card using the Amlogic's Burn Card Make tool.

                            Thank you,

                            Alvatech
                            Thank you for answering Alvatech.
                            Yes that's what I do, but for some reason the box enters recovery mode instead.

                            ultra360

                            Comment


                              #45
                              Originally posted by ultra360 View Post

                              Thank you for answering Alvatech.
                              Yes that's what I do, but for some reason the box enters recovery mode instead.

                              ultra360
                              Mystery solved!
                              The card must be formatted to FAT32, but Windows 10 doesn't support that natively: you have to use a third party software to do that.
                              Thank you for your support anyway. Now I can enjoy your ROM!

                              What is the launcher/theme/wallpaper you are using in the photos on the first page of the thread? They are different from any of the pre-installed ones.

                              Cheers!

                              ultra360
                              Last edited by ultra360; 11-10-2020, 12:08.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X