Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1-A Ultimate SN:AGTA ALVATECH (Standard Android 7.1.2) Widevine L1 DRM (Netflix Certified)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] Beelink GT1-A Ultimate SN:AGTA ALVATECH (Standard Android 7.1.2) Widevine L1 DRM (Netflix Certified)

This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes of the original GT1 Ultimate ROM.
    Please read the entire post before asking questions. Thank you.

This ROM is for the GT1-A Ultimate TV Boxes with starting SN: AGTA. I've converted it from Android TV to Standard Android.
    I have figured out a way to keep DRM Widevine L1 (Netflix Certification) and convert it to Standard Android.
    In order for Netflix to work in HD you must use the Android TV version of Netflix App, this is already pre-installed in this ROM.
    There is no navigation bar at the bottom because the Netflix TV app doesn't like it. But you can easily install one from the Google Play Store if wanted.

I put together a ROM for the older GT1 Ultimate & GT1 Standard Boxes over here, I also have another ROM for different GT1 Ultimate Boxes over here.

(There has been a lot of hardware variants so please read carefully.)
    Best thing to do before flashing your box is to check which Build Version & Serial Number you currently have installed.
    Firmware Build Version example: 709N1 (ending in N1) is for this ROM and with starting SN: AGTA

Changes/Mods & Tweaks Alvatech ROM:
    • This ROM is based off of Beelink's Firmware.
    • Widevine L1 (Netflix Certification) DRM is still intact.
    • Removed a lot of the unneeded apps that Beelink had pre-installed.
    • TWRP Recovery 3.2.3-0 by TeamWin
    • Tablet version apps or mobile version apps can be installed from google playstore.
    • Nicer mouse cursor for easy viewing.
    • Three Launchers: Square Home 3, Launcher3 , & Nova Launcher.
    • Pressing the F9 Button on keyboard brings out the TV Settings from the right side of the screen.
    • Pressing the F8 button reboots system into recovery mode if needed.
    • Additional Apps: X-plore File Manager, Smart YouTube TV. Power Menu (With Recovery Boot Option)
    • Added additional support for more Remotes such as Minix A2 Airmouse and more.
    • Added to Kernel support for more controllers and joysticks. (Xbox,PS3 & PS4)
    • Removed PPPOE dependencies and several libraries that are no longer required.
    • Double clicking home button brings up recent apps.
    • Removed purple highlight from settings.
    • Fixed google search.
    • Added Multi Webview options under Developer options / WebView Implementation .
    • Added Google Clock.
    • Added Backdrop (Android TV's Screen Saver)
    • Added Android TV Remote Control.
    • Live wallpaper is available.
    • Added 4K support for different YouTube versions.
    • Alvatech Boot Logo & Boot Animation
    • Improved Video playback
    • Updated Gapps
    • Added TV Settings in app drawer for users who don't have a keyboard or an original remote.
    • Other minor changes, I'll add it as I remember.
    Donation:
    A token of appreciation is always welcomed. Thank you!
    Donation Link Here

Notes:
    When you first connect to internet on box, google play libraries and other google dependencies will start to update. Please allow these to update.
    Please Checkout the Extra Tips Section (2nd Post)

Download ROM:
    GT1-A_710N1_AT_V3B_DRML1

Installation Instructions:
    Recommend Using Amlogic's USB Burning Tool. SD Card Method can be used.
    Very Important! when you flash your box either by USB or SD-Card NEVER use the option Force Erase All only use the Normal Erase option or you will lose DRM Widevine L1 (Netflix Certification).

Click needed link down below to download tool needed. There is also instructions / video how to use tool per links.
    USB Burning Tool Method: Amlogic's USB Burning Tool
    SD Card Method: Amlogic's Burn Card Maker

1ST BOOT TAKES ABOUT 5-6 MINUTES, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT.
    THIS DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP IF NEEDED! USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
    THESE BOXES ARE VERY PICKY IF YOU FLASH IMPROPER OR FLASH WRONG BOOTLOADER YOU CAN LOSE DRM WIDEVINE L1 OR EVEN DAMAGE YOUR BOX.

This is to share my work with everyone and to try to make these TV boxes more enjoyable.
    I will try my best to answer or help with any questions and or concerns as soon as I can.
    If something doesn't function properly please let me know with as much detail as possible and I will try to fix it.
    I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DO!!

Thank you Beelink for the sample hardware.

Last edited by ALVATECH; 01-22-2020, 15:39.

Extra Tips Section...

Tip (1.)
    MAGISK INSTALL & HOW TO PASS SAFETYNET.

This is to hide ROOT on your box & pass Safetynet and still keep it rooted. You can also install other modules.
    DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
    • Download the latest version of Magisk & Magisk Manager put these somewhere you know, like an SD Card.
    • Reboot into Recovery (TWRP) by using the Power Menu App or holding in the reset button on bottom of the box while powering it up.
    • Now in this exact order install Magisk zip file you downloaded through TWRP, after this reboot back into the Android OS.
    • Next install Magisk Manager then open it and if it asks you to allow Magisk to make changes and or updates, allow these changes and or updates.
    • Next in Magisk Manager go to the downloads section from the menu, and in the top right corner in the search bar type SafetyPatch then download that zip file.
    • After you download it remember where you put it, now reboot back into TWRP Recovery again and then install the SafetyPatch zip file you downloaded.
    • Now reboot into the OS and open Magisk Manager again now it should pass the SafetyNet check.
    Notes:
    I have tried this on my ROM only, not any other ROM's so please only ask for help if you installed this on this ROM only.
    Other users or myself can maybe try to assist on any problems you may have. If you need additional help please visit Magisk help here.

If you can't update certain apps from the play store you may need to clear cache from the google play store app in order to make it work again.
    To clear cache you need to go to Settings / Apps / Google Play Store / Storage then press CLEAR CACHE button. Now your apps should update.

Tip (2.)
    SPMC 17 FOR BETTER VIDEO PLAYBACK.

This is for people who still might be having some video playback issues.
    Download SPMC V17.6 or newer link here.
    Then go to Settings >> Then go to Player settings >> then go all the way down and change the option from basic to advanced then go up to Videos and look for the Playback Section and change Adjust display refresh rate to Always. Then go to the Processing Section in there leave all hardware acceleration on then go down to Accelerate MPEG2, MPEG4, h264 and hevc and change those all to Always then close out SPMC properly and then re-open you must restart SPMC properly in order for changes to take place. Then see if your troubled videos work.

Also you can try to enable HDMI self-adaption option and see if this helps out. To do this go to settings by pressing F9 on a keyboard or on the cogwheel in top right hand corner of original IR Remote then settings will come out on the right hand side of the screen. Then under Droid setting / playback settings / HDMI self-adaption and enable that option and see if this helps too.

Tip (3.)
    More Stable Wifi Connection

Go to new TV Settings (or press F9 on keyboard) then go to Network and join a Wifi network. After you've joined successfully then scroll all the way down and go to IP settings then change this from dhcp to static. Usually all the default options are gonna work so just keep accepting all the changes until the end. This should help with waking up from sleep and staying connected and also helps with disconnects from the Wifi network.

Tip (4.)
    Disable Notifications

For example if you want to disable YouTube notifications from popping up in the status bar at top of your screen do the the following steps. Go to Settings / Apps then scroll down until you see YouTube then click on it then go to Notifications then Block all (Never show notifications from this app) toggle that switch on.

Tip (5.)
    Keep status bar hidden

For the most part the status bar hides itself in this ROM. But if you want it hidden all the time. You'll only need to do this once. Here are the following steps:
    1. Download terminal emulator app from the playstore.
    2. Then run the following 2 commands in the terminal app:
    su
    then run:
    settings put global policy_control immersive.status=*
    This will make the status bar immersive.
    Now for some reason you want to undo these changes, you can run these 2 commands:
    su
    then run:
    settings put global policy_control null*

Comment

# Saved

Comment

After installing the firmware Mac address 02.00,00. How to fix the situation? Need your help please

Comment

Originally posted by J.do View Post
          After installing the firmware Mac address 02.00,00. How to fix the situation? Need your help please
          Hello,
          I'm not sure why you're getting that type of Mac Address, I have flashed my box with this Firmware / ROM plenty of times and never had that issue. I don't have this box in front of me at the moment but I'll try to explain where to go to reset your network options to see if this helps. Please go to this area Settings -> More -> Wireless & networks -> Network Settings Reset. See if this helps hope it does if not you could always try to re-flash your box again. I seen you have also PM'd me so I will try to help you further if this doesn't work for you.
          Thank you,

Alvatech
          Last edited by ALVATECH; 07-23-2019, 17:33.

Comment

Dont know on wich thread i need to ask now after the loss of posts, i have the gt1 ultimate AX12.

Recently im moved and have a problem after a month in use. The onliest thing what is changed is that i disabled wlan and running the box over lan (already tried to change that back).
            When i turn it on 3-5 mins later the box is crashing and rebooting every single time equal if its in idle or running kodi and always at the same timeframe i guess.

What i tried already: wiping cache and dalvic.

How i can provide logs or similar so we can check what the problem is ?

Comment

Originally posted by danny94 View Post
              Dont know on wich thread i need to ask now after the loss of posts, i have the gt1 ultimate AX12.

Recently im moved and have a problem after a month in use. The onliest thing what is changed is that i disabled wlan and running the box over lan (already tried to change that back).
              When i turn it on 3-5 mins later the box is crashing and rebooting every single time equal if its in idle or running kodi and always at the same timeframe i guess.

What i tried already: wiping cache and dalvic.

How i can provide logs or similar so we can check what the problem is ?
              Hello,
              Honestly your best bet is to do a clean install (re-flash) since this would eliminate any software issues. If you flash the box and it still reboots then more than likely you have a heat issue or a faulty box. But for us to troubleshoot this box I'm sorry but this would be to time consuming. I would try what I mentioned, check temperatures and maybe even keep a fan on it to keep it cool then if it still acts up then do a re-flash.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

P.S
              All of my threads on the first post shows compatible serial numbers, please post on this thread down below from now on for your box with SN:AX12 Thanks.
              [ROM] Beelink GT1 Standard & Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (Both 6255 & 9377) This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes of the original GT1 ROM for both Standard & Ultimate TV Boxes. I've always been a fan of Minix boxes so I pulled some components from the ROM and put

Comment

I have an AGTA device, I've flashed your previous rom without problem and everything still works. (GT1_ULT_710N1_AT_V3A.img)
                Now I'm trying to flash this one with USB Burning tool as done before but when rebooting in TWRP recovery the pc doesn't detect the GT1 anymore.
                Any guess?
                Any other method to flash the image via TWRP or something?
                thanks
                Last edited by scarliga; 08-07-2019, 17:07.

Comment

Originally posted by scarliga View Post
                  I have an AGTA device, I've flashed your previous rom without problem and everything still works. (GT1_ULT_710N1_AT_V3A.img)
                  Now I'm trying to flash this one with USB Burning tool as done before but when rebooting in TWRP recovery the pc doesn't detect the GT1 anymore.
                  Any guess?
                  Any other method to flash the image via TWRP or something?
                  thanks
                  Hello,
                  You need to flash through USB with Amlogic's USB Burning Tool. Do not flash through TWRP please. Also you can flash through the SD-Card method if you're having trouble the other way.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
                    You need to flash through USB with Amlogic's USB Burning Tool. Do not flash through TWRP please. Also you can flash through the SD-Card method if you're having trouble the other way.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech
                    Ok, thank you.
                    here''s my problems:
                    1) In USB Burning tool mode the PC (with amlogic drivers installed) doesn't detect GT1 in recovery mode (TWRP teamwin 3.2.3.0).
                    2) I've formatted an SD card with SDCard method but when rebooting the GT1 it starts in normal mode and not in recovery mode flashing the rom. If I push the pin it starts in recovery mode (TWRP) but it does nothing. The SD card is detected as I can browse it via file manager.
                    Maybe I miss something, I don't know.
                    I guess it's something related the TWRP that behave different than the stock recovery mode.

Comment

Originally posted by scarliga View Post

Ok, thank you.
                      here''s my problems:
                      1) In USB Burning tool mode the PC (with amlogic drivers installed) doesn't detect GT1 in recovery mode (TWRP teamwin 3.2.3.0).
                      2) I've formatted an SD card with SDCard method but when rebooting the GT1 it starts in normal mode and not in recovery mode flashing the rom. If I push the pin it starts in recovery mode (TWRP) but it does nothing. The SD card is detected as I can browse it via file manager.
                      Maybe I miss something, I don't know.
                      I guess it's something related the TWRP that behave different than the stock recovery mode.
                      If you like you can PM me (Private Message) me and I will help you out personally so you can get this going. This should be working no matter what with the SD-Card method so I'll need more info from you through PM to help out some more.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello there!

First off all, i want to thank you for the great job you have done!

I will try and flash my box for the first time (never done it before) and i will be using Amlogic's USB Burning Tool, so what i need to know is if i have to check or uncheck the "Erase bootloader" box?!

Thanks for your reply!

Comment

Originally posted by madmadigan View Post
                          Hello there!

First off all, i want to thank you for the great job you have done!

I will try and flash my box for the first time (never done it before) and i will be using Amlogic's USB Burning Tool, so what i need to know is if i have to check or uncheck the "Erase bootloader" box?!

Thanks for your reply!
                          Hello,
                          You can check erase bootloader or leave it un-cheked this doesn't matter at the moment, but when you flash the box just make sure you do not click on Force Erase option anywhere else.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
                            You can check erase bootloader or leave it un-cheked this doesn't matter at the moment, but when you flash the box just make sure you do not click on Force Erase option anywhere else.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech
                            Hello again! Just wanted to say that everything went weel with flashing my box! Getting used to the new interface! It looks like a really nice job, and best of all i can install a must apreciated app that wasn't available in Android TV.

Thanks once more for the great job!

Comment

Originally posted by madmadigan View Post

Hello again! Just wanted to say that everything went weel with flashing my box! Getting used to the new interface! It looks like a really nice job, and best of all i can install a must apreciated app that wasn't available in Android TV.

Thanks once more for the great job!
                              You're welcome, I'm glad you got it up and going. Hope you enjoy it!
                              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Working...
                              X