Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1-A Ultimate SN:AGTA ALVATECH (Standard Android 7.1.2) Widevine L1 DRM (Netflix Certified)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davicom View Post
    Hi all, I received Netflix Key the day After I had request It. Flash, and all it's ok. ALVATECH compliments for your rom: it Is stable and flawless.
    I would put originale splash screen of Beelink. I tried with customization tool to create zip file to flash with twrp with no luck. Could you gently help me how can i do?
    Hello,
    Thank you, I'm glad you liked the ROM. Changing out the splash screen (Bootlogo) is what I think your referring to. I feel this should stay as part of the ROM, I put it there to keep my work known. Also so people don't try to steal my work. If this is something you still would want to do, then you would need to learn how to do this on your own. I feel that if you're going to use my work at the least I could keep the credit for it.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

I don't want to steal your work and I'm not even able to, believe me. this is my first Beelink device and I am proud that it is so much so as to want to put the splash screen that I had to recreate because I can't find it anywhere. In case, not bad, it was not my intention to oppose you. I just kindly asked. After all, on info about Alvatech Builds there would always be. best regards and again congratulations for your work and for offering us a more enjoyable rom.

Comment

Originally posted by Davicom View Post
        I don't want to steal your work and I'm not even able to, believe me. this is my first Beelink device and I am proud that it is so much so as to want to put the splash screen that I had to recreate because I can't find it anywhere. In case, not bad, it was not my intention to oppose you. I just kindly asked. After all, on info about Alvatech Builds there would always be. best regards and again congratulations for your work and for offering us a more enjoyable rom.
        Sorry if it came off wrong. But I wasn't implying you were trying to steal my work. I was just mentioning part of the reason I put my logo on my ROM's, is so people know who built it (credit) and also so people don't try to steal my work. I appreciate your support and gratitude.
        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi there... used the SD Card update method, and I have the card burned and ready... but when I insert it and reboot the device it does not update the firmware "automatically" on boot. Is there some method to get it to flash that I am missing?

Comment

Originally posted by afalwell View Post
            Hi there... used the SD Card update method, and I have the card burned and ready... but when I insert it and reboot the device it does not update the firmware "automatically" on boot. Is there some method to get it to flash that I am missing?
            Hello,
            If you made the SD-Card properly then you would shut off box then insert card and then while holding down the reset button on bottom of box, you then plug in the power cord. Once you plug in cord after a little while you should then see an Android logo with a progress bar running at the bottom of it. Once it finishes flashing it should reboot. If you need additional help please PM me.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Thanks got it installed... works very nicely. Didn't realize I would lose the usb wireless gamepad though. Is there a way to get gamepads working with this or is that only for the Android TV roms?

Comment

So, finally, how can we install this rom with Netflix Certified?
                ​​​Thanks in advance.
                Ps : I really have to fash this rom cause android TV stock rom sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bravehe4rt View Post
                  So, finally, how can we install this rom with Netflix Certified?
                  ​​​Thanks in advance.
                  Ps : I really have to fash this rom cause android TV stock rom sucks.
                  Hello,
                  you just install the ROM as you normally would any other ROM using either USB Burning Tool or SD-Card Method. Please read first post properly before proceeding. You just mainly need to worry about not checking the force erase all option while flashing in either application. If your Netflix is currently not working with ATV then you need to get a hold of Beelink support to get you the files needed to re-flash your Netlfix Keys. If it is working properly right now, then you can just flash this ROM and you can view Netlfix in HD.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Can I flash Netflix key with TWRP over this great Rom?

Comment

Could someone with this box test if netflix HD works and what's the max resolution? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bravehe4rt View Post
                        Can I flash Netflix key with TWRP over this great Rom?
                        Hello,
                        You need to get a hold of Beelink to get your new keys for Netflix. It seems that just recently they had trouble with them again. They seem to have just released a new fix for these boxes. You need to contact them directly to get that information. They have their own way of flashing the keys. It is not done through TWRP and also you can keep this ROM on the box while you flash those keys back on.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post
                        Could someone with this box test if netflix HD works and what's the max resolution? Thanks
                        This ROM works in HD for Netflix. You need to get new keys though from Beelink I have put a link down below for users who need it. Also please read above post.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Link to get new keys from Beelink directly Page 8 comment #78:

Comment

Hi, I have exactly the same problem, which is:

I've formatted an SD card with SDCard method but when rebooting the GT King it starts in normal mode and not in recovery mode flashing the rom. If I push the pin it starts in recovery mode / boot options .... but it does nothing. The SD card is detected as I can browse it via file manager.
                          Maybe I miss something, I don't know, can you please help me?

Comment

Originally posted by amadoluis View Post
                            Hi, I have exactly the same problem, which is:

I've formatted an SD card with SDCard method but when rebooting the GT King it starts in normal mode and not in recovery mode flashing the rom. If I push the pin it starts in recovery mode / boot options .... but it does nothing. The SD card is detected as I can browse it via file manager.
                            Maybe I miss something, I don't know, can you please help me?
                            Sorry you're in the wrong section. Please ask your questions for the GT-King in the link down below.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech

GT-King ROM:
                            [ROM] Beelink GT-King ALVATECH Standard Android (9.0 Pie) S922X This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from the original GT-King ROM. Please read the entire first post before asking questions. Thank you. (There has been some hardware variants so please read carefully.) Best thing

Comment

Greetings!
                              I have installed this firmware. Please tell me what to do to make navigation bar appear.

Comment

Here I want to add one other suggestion. If you face any Netflix error, fix it through this solution guide. Hope my suggestion will be helpful for you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X