Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1-A Ultimate SN:AGTA ALVATECH (Standard Android 7.1.2) Widevine L1 DRM (Netflix Certified)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alex_282828 View Post
    Greetings!
    I have installed this firmware. Please tell me what to do to make navigation bar appear.
    Please read the first post of this thread you'll see what I mentioned about the navigation bar.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by erikan View Post
    Here I want to add one other suggestion. If you face any Netflix error, fix it through this solution guide. Hope my suggestion will be helpful for you guys.
    Thank you for the helpful link. Hope this will help other users.

Alvatech

Comment

Thanks for a good rom ALVATECH

Most times it works flawlessly, at times I get the "app not responding" message. I sometimes hit the wait option but a few seconds later it pop's up again unresponsive, I then get the "processes has stopped" message. I get this mainly when it starts up or when I use my browser. The only way to get out of this is by restarting the box.

The box is the original 3GB ram, I've checked.

Any help to sort this out would be much appreciated ?

Comment

Originally posted by kevo1603 View Post
        Thanks for a good rom ALVATECH

Most times it works flawlessly, at times I get the "app not responding" message. I sometimes hit the wait option but a few seconds later it pop's up again unresponsive, I then get the "processes has stopped" message. I get this mainly when it starts up or when I use my browser. The only way to get out of this is by restarting the box.

The box is the original 3GB ram, I've checked.

Any help to sort this out would be much appreciated ?
        Hello,
        sorry for the late response. This does not sound like normal behavior at all. More than likely you have an app that's incompatible running on your system or something in the OS got corrupted. Your best bet is to reflash it completely and install a few apps at a time and wait and see if it acts up. If it continues, you may have a hardware problem. It's just way to time consuming trying to figure out exactly what the issue is with all the different scenarios and different apps / updates. You can uninstall an app one at a time and troubleshoot it that way if you like. But I personally would recommend a re-flash.
        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
          sorry for the late response. This does not sound like normal behavior at all. More than likely you have an app that's incompatible running on your system or something in the OS got corrupted. Your best bet is to reflash it completely and install a few apps at a time and wait and see if it acts up. If it continues, you may have a hardware problem. It's just way to time consuming trying to figure out exactly what the issue is with all the different scenarios and different apps / updates. You can uninstall an app one at a time and troubleshoot it that way if you like. But I personally would recommend a re-flash.
          Thank you,

Alvatech
          Ok cool, thanks

Comment

Hi Alvatech,

i've seen you've created android 9 roms for other boxes recently. Is there any possibility that we might see an android 9 rom for the GT1-A boxes?

Thx
            Artical

Comment

Is this ROM compatible with the Beelink GT1 SN: A706DSBF80372?

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post
                Could someone with this box test if netflix HD works and what's the max resolution? Thanks
                I know this is an old thread, but I just tested this Netflix APK on my new Google Certified Mecool KM1 and it does play in 1080p, but does not passthrough DD+ audio.
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Working...
                X