Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricked and unbricked but can't seem to find the correct firmware version - A706D0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bricked and unbricked but can't seem to find the correct firmware version - A706D0

Hello everyone,

New here as you can see

So I have the Beelinkg GT1 ultimate A706D0 version and couple of days ago I updated with new firmware since OTA didn't work. Midway the device closed and got bricked. My TV couldn't recognize it and when I connected it it just stayed on but couldn't see anything. So I tried the "sorting of the pin" method and after fiddling around with it a bit it worked. Things is, though, I think I used the wrong firmware (GT1_708N0_AP6255) because now, although my TV recognizes the device, it shows a green screen and nothing else. Tried reseting and anything I could think of but to no avail. Can someone please guide me through the process? I believe this happens because of wrong firmware, though I'm no expert. And as hard as I try to find the correct version I keep falling on empty or wrong links with the original nowhere to be found. FYI the device was bought, I think if I remember correctly, 1.5 year ago.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks, 
    Gary
Working...
X