Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink GT1 Ultimate short pins

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by nikkpap
    so there i no solultion no jtag mode for this tv box nothing ? false rom bricks the hardware and thats it ?
    No JTAG, but as stated in post #7 opening the box and shorting those two pins will work. At least this flashes factory F/W and brings the box back into life til a custom ROM pops up somewhere.



    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

    Please post your h/w & s/w as signature to help community with troubleshooting problems.
    Mk802IV / AP6210 (RK3188) - SMIC717394 809III 1080p 4.4 (v2) base & default kernel w/ 4gb parameter.
    uTechsmart (Asix AX88772 chip) USB Ethernet Adapter
    iLuv iAD517 2.1A USB PS + Asus AD83531 2.0A USB PS
    Motorola 89451N BT KB + Logitech K400r 2.4GHz KB

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by mechaone View Post
      No JTAG, but as stated in post #7 opening the box and shorting those two pins will work. At least this flashes factory F/W and brings the box back into life til a custom ROM pops up somewhere.



      Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
      Firstly happy new year with health and a lot of flashing...

      I didn't mention that my board is the latest board and in the photo you sent some posts in front you have empty pins I have a component a chip on there and I tried too .... Your way I hear the sound like bee but nothing I hit reset with the pin sorted I tried with pin sorted and the to put the cable USB to USB then to have the USB connected and then sort the pins all the compinations... I hit refresh nothing with the same machine I flashed the gt1 ultimate and bricked I used the firmware from super Celeron and I didn't check flash the bootloader as the description says and the flash went by the first time 100 successful then I unplugged the box and put the power cord and I have no signal


      Thanks for your time and help

      Comment


        #48


        Originally posted by nikkpap

        Firstly happy new year with health and a lot of flashing...

        I didn't mention that my board is the latest board and in the photo you sent some posts in front you have empty pins I have a component a chip on there and I tried too .... Your way I hear the sound like bee but nothing I hit reset with the pin sorted I tried with pin sorted and the to put the cable USB to USB then to have the USB connected and then sort the pins all the compinations... I hit refresh nothing with the same machine I flashed the gt1 ultimate and bricked I used the firmware from super Celeron and I didn't check flash the bootloader as the description says and the flash went by the first time 100 successful then I unplugged the box and put the power cord and I have no signal


        Thanks for your time and help
        I'm not sure if you're saying your tv box is still bricked, but we probably have identical boards. I have the A706 variant, there's a chip soldered where the diagram shows to pin short. I had no problems with flashing factory firmware, but lost the game 5 times with Superceleron's ROMs. Hopefully he has some gold for us soon, the factory firmware is very limited to say the least.
        Please post your h/w & s/w as signature to help community with troubleshooting problems.
        Mk802IV / AP6210 (RK3188) - SMIC717394 809III 1080p 4.4 (v2) base & default kernel w/ 4gb parameter.
        uTechsmart (Asix AX88772 chip) USB Ethernet Adapter
        iLuv iAD517 2.1A USB PS + Asus AD83531 2.0A USB PS
        Motorola 89451N BT KB + Logitech K400r 2.4GHz KB

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by mechaone View Post



          I'm not sure if you're saying your tv box is still bricked, but we probably have identical boards. I have the A706 variant, there's a chip soldered where the diagram shows to pin short. I had no problems with flashing factory firmware, but lost the game 5 times with Superceleron's ROMs. Hopefully he has some gold for us soon, the factory firmware is very limited to say the least.
          Really man I didn't get you.... Yes we have the same board and serial number. My problem is that the trick with the pins not working on my board. The USB burning tool not recognize the board anymore. I tried with power cable in and without. With USB to USB cable before the sort cut and after ( I hear the little sound from the Chip) and all the tests are made with the some pc I firstly used to brick the board with super Celeron rom.

          I tried even to contact the company and really the mail went to junk... They play stupid.

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by dionisor View Post

            I bricked my GT1 ultimate because I flashed an invalid FW :-(
            Reset button doesn't work and I also tried burning tool and SD maker with no results.

            My GT1 have SN A706D0 and It's the same like @ekspertmv.

            I think that I need to short pins to revive it.

            Please help!!!!
            Solved!! -> http://freaktab.com/forum/main-categ...927#post699927

            Comment


              #51
              Good afternoon. Can anyone have information about which pins need to be short for Beelink GT1 Ultimate (SN B706) to flash it (the process freezes by 7%). The manual for A706 is not suitable, because when these pins are shorted, the device starts to "whistle" and reloads (checked for two B706). Thank you.
              Attached Files

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by Symo View Post
                Good afternoon. Can anyone have information about which pins need to be short for Beelink GT1 Ultimate (SN B706) to flash it (the process freezes by 7%). The manual for A706 is not suitable, because when these pins are shorted, the device starts to "whistle" and reloads (checked for two B706). Thank you.
                Hello Symo,

                First thing you must do is run the usb burn tool with rom loaded, connect the usb male to male and then
                sort the pins at the last picture the two down right pins from 8 pin chip.

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by Gus View Post

                  Hello Symo,

                  First thing you must do is run the usb burn tool with rom loaded, connect the usb male to male and then
                  sort the pins at the last picture the two down right pins from 8 pin chip.
                  Hello, Gus
                  Thanks for the answer. In my case, the problem was in eMMC (read only). I do not know how to solve it yet...

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Hello Symo

                    if you tried this method then don't know helping you any further but if you spot the prob maybe you're one of many of cheated by Beelink,
                    check here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-gt1-ultimate.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by Symo View Post
                      Good afternoon. Can anyone have information about which pins need to be short for Beelink GT1 Ultimate (SN B706) to flash it (the process freezes by 7%). The manual for A706 is not suitable, because when these pins are shorted, the device starts to "whistle" and reloads (checked for two B706). Thank you.
                      After replacing the eMMC, the TV-BOX works fine.

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by Symo View Post

                        After replacing the eMMC, the TV-BOX works fine.
                        What kind of chip you need to replace, can you show in the photo?

                        Comment


                          #57

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Hi All!

                            I hope it'll help someone. Patient: Beelink GT1 Ultimate SN: LPN1 2019 y.
                            After an unsuccessful trial to flash custom ROM (burn process hanged on 2% with memory error) was not reacting on anything (either usb-cable connection+ USB Burning tool, either boot SD-Card nor just turning on) - only led light 'on' after power plugged in.

                            Following pin short options from here and on 4PDA (http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry74886425) didn't help as this version has slightly different components config.

                            For this version you should short the following pins (after pressing 'Start' in USB Burning Tool):
                            Beelink_GT1_Ult_LPN1_Short_pins
                            After that device gets detected normaly and the flash process goes on.

                            Flashed [ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SN:LPN1 Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH - works just great.

                            Success to All!

                            Comment


                              #59
                              hi, all

                              Ask for help!
                              Who knows where the short pins of the attached Beelink GT1 Ultimate are? please tell me. My TV Box is bricked.
                              TVBox: beelink GT1 Ultimate
                              SN: LPN1
                              "Beelink GT-LP Ver 1.1" written on the motherboard
                              Production in 2018.

                              Thank.

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Beelink GT1 Ultimate SN?LPN1 Ver 1.1.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	799548

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by xanaduer View Post
                                hi, all

                                Ask for help!
                                Who knows where the short pins of the attached Beelink GT1 Ultimate are? please tell me. My TV Box is bricked.
                                TVBox: beelink GT1 Ultimate
                                SN: LPN1
                                "Beelink GT-LP Ver 1.1" written on the motherboard
                                Production in 2018.

                                Thank.
                                Take a look at that -

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X