Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink GT1 Ultimate 3/32Gb DDR4 Dual WiFi Gig lan BT4.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may be a dumb question, so please don't crucify me. I have not play video games since the late 80's and like to download games such as Galaga, Donkey Kong, Frogger etc... from the Google Play store. What wireless joystick will work with this box and these games?

Comment

There will be things similar to your request, and Various emulators as well.

Many controller gamepads from BT to 2.4g Wireless (with Dongle)

Find the best gamepad android deals on Geekbuying.com. Easy and secure payments. Local stock and fast shipping.

treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

New Custom Firmware from Guest
        Check it out

treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Newer Version Of the Beelink Ultimate 3/32gb
          Now a G912

Different Ram, eMMc, WiFi,

This current version will not be compatible to earlier Custom Roms
          Click image for larger version

Name:	g912 ultimate wifi.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	164.9 KB
ID:	645512

Name:	G912 ultimate Ram.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	231.5 KB
ID:	645510

Name:	G912 Ultimate eMMC.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	260.0 KB
ID:	645511

Rest in Pretty much the same
          A slight Improvement In Benchmark so that has to be good I think.

Name:	svg912.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	645509

treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

With luck i will be getting one of this "new" ones to work!

Comment

Mini m8s ii and now beelink gt1u - they make 4-5 rev but with latest they make problem for ALL....bravo beelink--netxeon bravo......

Comment

Hi to all. I'm thinking in buy a GT1 Ultimate but i see the new GS1 with the newer Allwinner H6 but only with 2mb DDR3 and 16mb emmc. What do you recommend?

I'm reading about a lot of problems and cooked roms for the GT1 Ult. But GS1 appears better but is a mistery yet..

​​​​​​Anyone can give me some light?
                Thanks and regards.

Comment

I've just got my brand new one. I cant find answer anywhere about the possibility of having 2 gamepads to play.
                  If its possible, as anyone tried and if it works? I was thinking of ordering 2 controllers but i want to be sure its possible for 2 player to play at same time before i buy.
                  Also, any recommendation on controller i'm very much thankful

Comment

Originally posted by krispassion
                    I've just got my brand new one. I cant find answer anywhere about the possibility of having 2 gamepads to play.
                    If its possible, as anyone tried and if it works? I was thinking of ordering 2 controllers but i want to be sure its possible for 2 player to play at same time before i buy.
                    Also, any recommendation on controller i'm very much thankful
                    I don't know about number of controllers but I have the gamesir G3s and it works great. It also has a phone mount for playing games on your phone too.

Edit: I read someone else using 3 controllers simultaneously. They had 2 G4s controllers and one wired xbox controller and everything was fine for them. The difference between G3s and G4s is style. G3s is ps4 style and G4s is Xbox style.

Sent from my XT1687 using Tapatalk

Last edited by buggerritt; 01-12-2018, 20:35.

Comment

Hi all, is there a good custom ROM for the S/N A......D0 (AP6255)?

The ones I found in the forum seem to not work properly with the specific chipset...

Comment

Working...
                      X