Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No smooth playback GT1 Ultimate

Hi there

I'm new here in this forum and I like it really.

I bought a new Beelink GT1 Ultimate 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM with Android 7.1.2 (S/N: A12X...)

But I have a big Problem. I want to stream some movies from my Synology NAS to the Beelink with Kodi.

When I start the movie it will Play, but I always have These Little stutters (the Video doesn't Play smooth)
    And it doesn't deppend which Player I use (Synology Software, VLC, MX Player) always no smooth Video playback.

Any help for this Problem?

Thx for your answers

Originally posted by sined123 View Post
    Hi there

I'm new here in this forum and I like it really.

I bought a new Beelink GT1 Ultimate 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM with Android 7.1.2 (S/N: A12X...)

But I have a big Problem. I want to stream some movies from my Synology NAS to the Beelink with Kodi.

When I start the movie it will Play, but I always have These Little stutters (the Video doesn't Play smooth)
    And it doesn't deppend which Player I use (Synology Software, VLC, MX Player) always no smooth Video playback.

Any help for this Problem?

Thx for your answers
    Hi ,

did you already tried the CostumRom from here for your Box ???

nice Day / gefattern

Comment

Hi, thx for your answer.
      Which custom rom can you recommend?
      I installed the following custom rom, but the same
      problem.

All the other custom rom, I wanted to install, I couldn‘t. Always some errors (error 7 in twrp, or image to big dor this device in twrp, ...)

So whats your tip for me ?

thank you and nice weekend

Comment

Hi, thx for your answer.
        Which custom rom can you recommend?
        I installed the following custom rom, but the same
        problem.

All the other custom rom, I wanted to install, I couldn‘t. Always some errors (error 7 in twrp, or image to big dor this device in twrp, ...)

So whats your tip for me ?

thank you and nice weekend
        sined123 I use this rom on a G1 with S/N: AX12... and it works okay. Video playback is smooth on this ROM with FTMC. On stock firmware 7.1 it is stuttring and a lot of lag.

If you got Stock firmware G1_704N0 just flash over it.

Start usb burning tool I used version 2.0.8, open the img file, keep erase bootloader checked. click start and then connect the G1 to the computer.
        Then the flashing should start automatically no need to hold this stupid reset button down and connect the USB cable simultaneously.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostmanno View Post

sined123 I use this rom on a G1 with S/N: AX12... and it works okay. Video playback is smooth on this ROM with FTMC. On stock firmware 7.1 it is stuttring and a lot of lag.

If you got Stock firmware G1_704N0 just flash over it.

Start usb burning tool I used version 2.0.8, open the img file, keep erase bootloader checked. click start and then connect the G1 to the computer.
          Then the flashing should start automatically no need to hold this stupid reset button down and connect the USB cable simultaneously.
          Thanks for your answer. So I will try it in the next few days. I will inform you if it solved my problem. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Thanks for your answer. So I will try it in the next few days. I will inform you if it solved my problem. Thanks a lot.
            Any news about it ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Xenas View Post

Any news about it ?

Thanks
              I installed this rom ( http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ndard-ultimate ) but same buggy problems like the original one. But I have to try it with the FTMC and not with kodi. When I did that. I will inform you.

Comment

The subject is smooth playback so I hope I'm on topic but I also have had a groanworthy experience with my GT1, trying all sorts of settings until almost by chance I think I've found the reason.
                I have a 4k TV and sadly the GT1 doesn't change resolutions when you play HD and SD files on it, if you choose auto in the display settings it just chooses the optimum display available and does not alter it if you play a lesser resolution file, it just upscales to it at the expense of overtaxing the CPU.
                I've found if I set the display to 1080p is the display settings then lesser files play nice and smoothly, thus making the GT1 awkward but quite usable, with me having to alter the display setting to 4k for when a play a 4k video.
                Now that I think I've found a reason for our frustration I'd love to have a Beelink person read think and update their firmware to automatically change the resolution setting upon playing a video, or perhaps point me to a current setting that I've missed.

Comment

Working...
                X