What to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to buy?

I have GT1 and planing to buy another one.I considering this time GT1 Ultimate.Can someone tell me if in hardware are any difference ather then Rom and ram 3/32.
    Ive notice it is more support on GT1(more custom firmwares,discusion etc....)
    Please edvise if it is better choice to go for Ultimate or stick to GT1.Or maybe some other box to consider.
    Thanks in advance for any input.

The GT1 Ultimate is a flawed box. The firmware is absolutely horrible on this particular box and aftermarket roms development isn't very active. I bought 3 but would advise against it. Many people seem very happy with the plain GT1 though

Comment

Ive ran both. The GT1 has lots of support. The Ultimates they are releasing now may have different hardware making support very hard.
      The normal GT1 would be the one I buy if you are going to run custom ROM's.
      I have a couple of friends running stock Rom on Ultimates and don't have a lot of problems.

Comment

Does it have to be Beelink? I've looked into Mecool M8S Pro L.

There seems to be rom deveploment but what bothers me is the lack of support from mecool. There is no firmwares to download from their website. Seems the support only comes from users and independent developers.
        I have the GT1 ultimate and mecool bb2 pro.

Not sure if Beelink has better support but they seem to post in these forums at least.

Comment

@styr;n687466 : If you want Kodi, please read this

Before buying Beelink, google Beelink GT1 ULTIMATE FAKE RAM ....
          Hi Guys, Thanks for your special attention on Beelink. Recently, there are some users pay high attention on GT1 Ultimate, Here is a mother board

Do you want to trust this kind of company ?

Comment

Hi ,

buy a Shield , good luck / gefattern

Comment

GT1 excellent

Comment

Working...
              X