Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's anyone here with GT1 Standard FX17xxx serial number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's anyone here with GT1 Standard FX17xxx serial number?

Hi guys,

I have a Beelink Standard GT1 2G/16G with the S/N FX17N6KG0163, Android 6.0.1 build GT_113M0.

I have two questions:

1. I want to upgrade 6.0 to 7.1. Please, could you tell me which is the correct firmware for my box? (AX12 firmware fits with FX17?)
    2. I have this problem ''Unfortunately update&backup"stopped''. How can I resolve, please!

Thank you!

Something news about this FX17? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by csimion
      Hi guys,

I have a Beelink Standard GT1 2G/16G with the S/N FX17N6KG0163, Android 6.0.1 build GT_113M0.

I have two questions:

1. I want to upgrade 6.0 to 7.1. Please, could you tell me which is the correct firmware for my box? (AX12 firmware fits with FX17?)
      2. I have this problem ''Unfortunately update&backup"stopped''. How can I resolve, please!

Thank you!
      Hi I also had this serial no beginning with FX17xxxxx and came with android 6.x.

Pls noteMine was the GT1 Ultimate NOT normal GT1 like you have. So I can't say if it'll work for you

Anyway to answer yr question, I manage to finally upgrade it to ver 7.1.2 using the firmware GT1_706N0.

The steps I took are as follows :
      1. Use the USB method to update to GT1_702N0 that overwrites the old 6.x with boat 7.1.2
      2. Then I used the SD card method to upgrade to GT1_703NO, which may be called an OTA upgrade (incremental)
      3.then I did another round of SD card upgrade to GT1_706NO

Is important to know that the wifi chip set for serial no beginning with FX17xxx is the QCA9377 type and it is NOT the AP6255. So pls choose properly when you download the firmware from Beelink sites

Comment

Thank you very much for all the info! I will try your method in the next days. It is very important that I find out what type of chipset I have (QCA9377).

Is it possible to load directly with version GT1 707NO? (http://www.bee-link.com/Beelink-27104-1-1.html)

Have a nice day!

Comment

Working...
        X