gt1 ultimate fatal error? is dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gt1 ultimate fatal error? is dead?

hello, I have a GT1 ultimate 3/32 gb version number S/N B706DB, I worked with the latest firmware update via ota, until I release the message "SYSTEM ERROR". And it stopped.

Reset the box, but the box never passed the yellow BEELINK logo, never loaded the system....

I tried to do a factory reset of the recovery, but as attached the images came out error....

then try to update the firmware with the pc or with an SD card, but I tried with both systems and many roms and nothing, it was all an error, images are also attached.....

Could you help me, please?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

with the rom 709DO always reaches up to 7 % and always the same error at the same place ...

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel0178 View Post
      with the rom 709DO always reaches up to 7 % and always the same error at the same place ...

Hi ,

now i am not a Pro in AML , but looks like the Tool can not reach the

uBoot Section , but i am sure this can be fixed , please read and look

for help in all the Rom Threads for your Box , u can still use a SDCard

to start off , hope you get it fixed , good luck / gefattern

Comment

With the SD card, all the roms that I test the result is the same, this ...

is frozen there for hours!

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hello try with this MULTI_Z6BASED_ATV10.7.img than GT1_708N0_AP6255.img with success

Comment

no work....
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

problem is in disk ....

any sugestion?

Comment

I had test my box with an incompatible firmware and had similar issues. Just the system partion was gone.

I had to use a factory firmware to restore with.

be sure you have the proper firmware, as there are various versions and ram options to your box.

also use 3.12 or better usb burning tool. I wouls also make sure you have usb cable that is no longer than 1 meter.

Comment

I have tried more than 20 firmware and all give error friend, I do not know what else to try ....

Comment

It may be driver, burning tool version or cable length.

do you have custom recovery? If so try and boot up in twrp. If twrp functions, try and load an ota firmware. There are a few full firmware install packages, such as eye tv, and some on 4pda.ru site on various boxes.

Comment

what TWRP for model BEELINK GT1 ULTIMATE 3/32 gb version number S/N B706DB

HAVE LINK ?

Comment

Hi

Here I give you a link , step by step to resolve your problem

Our friend and fan Nikolaos Paparidis (nikkpap) is sharing his experience when it comes to restoring ‘the bricked’  Beelink GT1 Ultimate after flashing the wrong custom ROM. This is something that can happen to any of us since there are several custom ROMs for the GT1. First, please make sure you know the exact type of model you own. …

Have a nice day

Comment

THANK YOU X YOUR ANSWER FRIEND, BUT IT DIDN'T WORK EITHER ...

I LOAD THE FIRMWARE IMAGE AND GIVE STAR TO THE BURNING TOOL, THERE I SHORT THE PINS AND EFFECTIVELY HEAR THE CONTINUOUS BEEP, BUT IT STILL GIVES ERROR ...

WHAT IS NOT CLEAR TO ME IS, DO I HAVE TO PRESS THE PINS WITH THE BEEP WHILE DOING THE PROCESS ? OR LOOSE?

Comment

ZZZZ.JPGNEVER EXCEEDS 7% THE PROCESS

Comment

2.0.9 is buggy... have had better burns with 2.0.8 on DDR devices and 2.1.6 or 2.1.2 on LPDDR devices.

Comment

Working...
                              X