No announcement yet.

gt1 ultimate fatal error? is dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's impossible! Could it be that there's some kind of disk failure?

it is never possible to pass the 7 % and formatting legend.

Comment

There are lots and lots of posts about failures with burn tools and SD card burning. For myself i have had just about every issue with my boxes on burning.

The main issue is USB cable, and driver. Seen wrong firmware do similar to other boxes. Usually the mask rom pin short will help revive bricked boxes, but it will not fix driver or USB cable issues.

older boxes did have bad ram, donno if your box fits into the equation. There was a thread on identifying ram from a list of know bad ram numbers. Those boxes were replaced by vendors at one time. But some may be still being sold in discount sites, and are not recomended to be reflashed with any firmware.

Comment

someone can get the driver from the box, to connect it gives me error when trying to look for the driver, maybe that's why does not let me burn the image ?

Comment

Another thing to keep in mind is that the white light of the box, does not flicker! It just stays on all the time!

Is that correct?

Comment

Estou com o mesmo problema algu?m pode ajudar com uma solu??o para o caso?

Comment

Can you take photo of board and upload it?

Comment

Yes white light stays on it sounds like soft brick get a photo up, if possible of board?

Comment

Working...
                X