This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GT1 or GT1 Ultimate ? Please Identify Thanks

Hi there if I could get some help with identifying my Beelink devices I would be greatly appreciative.

I took pictures of the board for you to examine and if your able to let me know how you come to your conclusion to save me some time next time that would be excellent.

I believe its a GT1 but after opening it up and reading the board it says GT-L or GT - V20 from 2016, this is a secondary device I like to test custom Roms with.

Thanks for reading and helping.

IMG_20190510_163725.jpg

rsz_1img_20190510_163754.jpg

Attached Files
    Last edited by CcX85; 06-04-2019, 12:28.

Hello,

Your Box is a GT1 with 2GB of Ram and an LMT Wifi Chip.
    Here is the latest Android 7.1 Firmware for your Device.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
      Hello,

Your Box is a GT1 with 2GB of Ram and an LMT Wifi Chip.
      Here is the latest Android 7.1 Firmware for your Device.

Neomode
      Thank you NeoMode for letting me know, I thought it was but the board gave me a curve ball to ponder about with GT-L_V20

I got the MinixFreak OS Rom installed but is there a way to find out what the Bluetooth chip number is?

Comment

Your Wifi / Bluetooth Chip is an LTM8830.
        LTM8830 is a highly integrated and excellent performance Wireless LAN (WLAN) SDIO network interface device.
        This module design is based on the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377-3(QCA1023-0) HW chipset.
        The QCA9377-3(QCA1023-0) is a single-chip wireless local area network (WLAN) and Bluetooth (BT) combo solution...
        So you can try the QCA Patch he has I think.
        Then both should Work.

Neomode

Comment

Your Wifi / Bluetooth Chip is an LTM8830.
          LTM8830 is a highly integrated and excellent performance Wireless LAN (WLAN) SDIO network interface device.
          This module design is based on the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377-3(QCA1023-0) HW chipset.
          The QCA9377-3(QCA1023-0) is a single-chip wireless local area network (WLAN) and Bluetooth (BT) combo solution...
          So you can try the QCA Patch he has I think.
          Then both should Work.

Neomode
          Thanks again for quick response, I was about to give the patches again starting with 4.1 BT Fix but after your comments would it be safer to just use the QC9377 Fix on its own?

Tiny, custom domain, branded, url shortener, edit URL redirect, tinylink

Cheers

Comment

This patch should be fine --> https://mega.nz/#F!5o5B0SII!p-W0crI8...vKSzQ?10Rx2KTA

Neomode

Comment

This patch should be fine --> https://mega.nz/#F!5o5B0SII!p-W0crI8...vKSzQ?10Rx2KTA

Neomode
              Yeah, BT is working once more thanks for your help Neomode.

Comment

Thank you I will close the Thread now.

Neomode

Comment

Working...
                X