Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 6.0)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys,
    I've just installed this ROM ( Stock Burn Packag & OTA Update ) on my Box GT1 G912. Good Work
    But I have an issue with Wifi : permanent Connection / Disconnection. Is There any fix for that?
    thanks

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you do a factory reset when you installed? I've not had a problem with wireless on this ROM, so that's the first thing I would try.

Thank you very much for the OTA Files. But non of them work with TWRP and coming from your Android TV Version there is no OTA Backup & Update App...

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      The OTA updates (.zip files) can be installed from TWRP. Just select Install, pick your source (location of the .zip file), select the .zip file, and swipe to install. If you get an error, please let me know what that is.

Originally posted by aak82 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I've just installed this ROM ( Stock Burn Packag & OTA Update ) on my Box GT1 G912. Good Work
    But I have an issue with Wifi : permanent Connection / Disconnection. Is There any fix for that?
    thanks
    Yes, I did a reset . What option I have? may I restart instalation?

Comment

Originally posted by aak82 View Post

Yes, I did a reset . What option I have? may I restart instalation?
      From settings, developer options, choose "Use legacy DHCP client" and see if that works.
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hello...

just found this Thread here... I have also a TX8 Mini and ChinaRom is very slow. Never had stuttering with other S912 Boxes but here in Kodi every Movie is like looking 4K on a Intel Celeron from 1st generation...

Is the Custom Rom stable and working? CEC works?

I'm new in flashing Android Boxes. Which Manual and ROM-File should i take for success?

Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

From settings, developer options, choose "Use legacy DHCP client" and see if that works.
          Hi guys,
          I Still with random Wifi connection even with your advise .
          Any help please .
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X