Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 6.0)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update for A912 works ...rom has full response...it works on my device one day and work great...very good work thank you man...

Comment

Excellent! I've updated the OP with link to the AP6255 update. Just install it in TWRP after you've flashed any variant of the GT1 Stock Nexus ROMs to restore WiFi functionality.
      Last edited by Guest; 02-10-2017, 20:06.

Comment

I can't flash img file with twrp...hmmmm

LG-D802 Tapatalk

Comment

No, you flash the IMG file with the Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.0.8 or BootcardMaker v2.0.0.2. After that you install the ZIP update for AP6255 in TWRP, but only if you have that WiFi chipset (S/N beginning with A912).

I did the AP6255 WiFi fix as an update so that I wouldn't have to have two versions of every variant of every release. The update is only 12.6MB, and it can be used on all my builds until I update the kernel from another major Beelink firmware update.

Comment

Thought twrp was capable to flash img files

LG-D802 Tapatalk

Comment

Isnt the date on the changelog a bit wrong? 2016
              [img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/6746/zABbhG.jpg]

Comment

vrwmiaris, you can flash images with the dd command in Terminal, but only for the raw partition images. Amlogic also uses a composite image format that includes uboot and all the partitions, allowing you to burn the entire eMMC via USB OTG interface or SD card in one operation. Looking at the USB Burning Tool, you can tell it was designed to burn batches of boxes in manufacturing, but it works fine for our purposes as well.

Comment

im on the 6255 and gonna give it a try =) love new stuff =) This is still 32bit?

Comment

Yes, it's based on the Beelink GT1_109M0 build, and so is not yet ARM64 architecture.

Comment

ok i choosed Nano and i cant get the Android keyboard to come forward so my Airmouse is useless , then the text of the apps is only showing the 1/2-1/3

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                        Hey yanardag, getting the vanilla Nexus user experience was really the point of this exercise. However, today's build splits out into two variants: Nano for the minimal installation and Stock for the full stock Nexus experience. We'll also be adding a TVStock variant to deliver the pure Android TV experience once we get that Open GApps TVStock package fully running. This will be more like the Leanback experience you get with NVIDIA SHIELD TV and the new Xiaomi Mi Box.
                        TOP Great idea Magendanz... im still waiting to your next build.

PS: Can you integrate this Powermenu? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...owermenu&hl=de
                        i think this is best app for powermenu on android tv

Wishlist:
                        - DPI change Modus example "Android TV"(Remote controlled) "Desktop"(for usuing with mous and keyboard) "Tablet"(Touch or Air mouse controlled)

Comment

Originally posted by yanardag View Post

TOP Great idea Magendanz... im still waiting to your next build.

PS: Can you integrate this Powermenu? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...owermenu&hl=de
                          i think this is best app for powermenu on android tv

Wishlist:
                          - DPI change Modus example "Android TV"(Remote controlled) "Desktop"(for usuing with mous and keyboard) "Tablet"(Touch or Air mouse controlled)
                          Mouse and keyboard not work on this built...?
                          MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Okay, I was able to find a problem with the DroidLogic system control permissions that was causing the on-screen keyboard not to come up when focus is in a edit box, but hardware keyboards and mice otherwise seem to be working fine for me. I'm copying a new build up right now with the DroidLogic fix, but I'll need more details on remaining issues. For example, what do you mean by "text of the apps is only showing the 1/2-1/3"?

Comment

I bought this remote

Dein ultimativer Onlineshop für clevere Gadgets und coole Tech-Trends. Natürlich Tecsetter getestet!

it's a really awesome remote, but it's turn on/ off function can't turn on or off the box,

is there any possible way to make your firmware being able to let the remote control be able to turn it on and off?

Comment

Thank you Magendanz, absolutely love this build. Still testing but very nice. I've been lurking here for a few years, Just decided today to register to give you kudos on your build. Thanks Dom

Comment

Working...
                                X