Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 6.0)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can not download from this link. You can put on other file sharing.

Comment

Sorry if Microsoft's servers are being uncooperative, but OneDrive is a pretty convenient file share for me. (Also, I designed and coded the control panel for the enterprise equivalent, Work Folders.) Anyone else having problems?
      Last edited by Guest; 02-12-2017, 21:01.

Comment

Okay, another new drop today...
        • Exposed regular Settings app in launchers. The Leadback TVSettings.apk is now named "TV Settings" to differentiate.
        • Enabled portable WiFi hotspot (Settings > More > Portable hotspot) and screen cast to any Chromecast device (Settings > Display > Cast). Removed vestigial custom Beelink settings.
        • Switched display density from DENSITY_HIGH (240dpi) to DENSITY_TV (213dpi), which gives more screen real estate and fixes label clipping in Google Now Launcher.
        • Adjusted layout of navigation bar to center main three buttons and provide better spacing.
        Last edited by Guest; 02-13-2017, 02:14.

Comment

Hello how do I update the system without entering the recovery to be able to use Burning Tool

Comment

Well, the Amlogic USB Burning Tool requires you to attach to your PC via USB On-The-Go (OTG). So, you need to completely detach the GT1 from everything and plug a male-to-male USB Type A cable from your PC to the USB OTG port (next to the micro SD slot) on the GT1. In order for it to be detected correctly by the drivers on your PC, you'll need to press the hidden reset button on the bottom with a paper clip while inserting the cable. Then you'll just launch the Burning Tool, load the image, and hit Start to replace ALL partitions on the unit just like it was being prepped in the factory. The Amlogic burn package really give you a clean slate in one step, but it will wipe your data partition like a factory reset.

Alternatively, you can use the Customization Tool to extract the individual partition images from the Amlogic burn package (.img). The system image will be in "/tmp/level1/system.PARTITION". You can just rename this to system.img and flash it to the system partition using the normal "fastboot flash system system.img" via ADB. I should note, though, that I haven't been able to get ADB working over USB on Amlogic boxes and have only been able to connect via network. You can also install this image in TWRP by pressing Install and then Install Image to select the .img file.

Comment

Thank you very much for the help I installed it using the SD tool, daily I am pending the updates, the project goes excellent. Congratulations

Comment

Hello, i tried for a912 celerons rom with extra help for wifi working. But i was not pleased at all. As i did not see any difference and had 2-3 bootloops when i tried to play asphalt. I did not have problem with dark screen as i have samsung tv and the latest firmware 109. But i have a problem with gamepad control in stock firmware. Anyway i was wondering if anyone with a912 tried and saw differences in order to try this one? Maybe someone could tell in a few words the pros on this. Thanks anyway. Maybe i will try it because i am curious as always. Do i have to get everything erase everytime there's an update?

Comment

1.24gb.. can it be reduce...
                  MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Hello how do I update the system without entering the recovery to be able to use Burning Tool. i cant boot to recovery.

Comment

70 apps
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

KAA, which components of the Open GApps stock package do you recommend that we remove?

BTW, the underlying Beelink GT1 partition table allocates 2GB for the system partition, and we're just installing apps into that system partition's free space rather than filling the data partition. As an alternative, you could flash the Nano variant and then install the apps manually from the Play Store, but I expect that would fill your data partition even faster.

Also, remember that you can easily trim out apps you don't want by just deleting them from /system/app with CMFileManager. This is the advantage of shipping with a root file manager, unlike the simple File Manager that Amlogic packages by default.
                        Last edited by Guest; 02-14-2017, 10:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                          KAA, which components of the Open GApps stock package do you recommend that we remove?

BTW, the underlying Beelink GT1 partition table allocates 2GB for the system partition, and we're just installing apps into that system partition's free space rather than filling the data partition. As an alternative, you could flash the Nano variant an then install the apps manually from the Play Store, but I expect that would fill your data partition even faster.
                          used basic apps as SCV8.. can reduce firmware file size..

need give credit to you... firmware very snappy and light ..

thumb up

Comment

Hi Guest , when do you think your firmware with TVStock will be available please ?

Comment

for every update we could use twrp recovery or only via usb burning tool?

Comment

Originally posted by zafeira View Post
                                for every update we could use twrp recovery or only via usb burning tool?
                                You cant update with TWRP ! Thats why ---> remote control isnt working on this stage.... i dont not why???

Comment

Working...
                                X