Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 6.0)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, you could use the AML Customization Tool to extract the system partition image (/tmp/level1/system.PARTITION), rename it to "system.img", and then flash it in TWRP. You should wipe the cache after that, but shouldn't need to wipe the data partition and so your data and apps should remain intact. That won't get you any boot partition (kernel) updates, though, and you'll need to repeat the same process for that (/tmp/level1/boot.PARTITION). (Note: I'm about to post a kernel update for GT1_110M0.)

Comment

I just posted updates to both Nano and Stock variants based on the new Beelink GT1-110M0 OTA update that came down today. Unfortunately, I don't have a box with the AP6255 wireless chipset, and so I can't rebuild that recovery-mode updater until I obtain a copy. If anyone can grab the file before it gets installed, please send me a copy. The zip is saved in /data/data/com.adups.fota/files/adupsfota and it should be about 100MB, but it gets automatically deleted after its installed.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
        I just posted updates to both Nano and Stock variants based on the new Beelink GT1-110M0 OTA update that came down today. Unfortunately, I don't have a box with the AP6255 wireless chipset, and so I can't rebuild that recovery-mode updater until I obtain a copy. If anyone can grab the file before it gets installed, please send me a copy. The zip is saved in /data/data/com.adups.fota/files/adupsfota and it should be about 100MB, but it gets automatically deleted after its installed.
        i notice movie/tvshow on showbox slightly darker 109mo/110mo compare to spmc
        MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Just FYI, the first build of the TVStock variant was just posted, but I created a new thread for it because it's still al little rough around the edges and I expect that we're going to be struggling with more issues specific to the Android TV platform. However, if you like to live dangerously and really want that pure Android TV experience on your cheap Amlogic box, now's your chance.

Comment

This item might not exist or is no longer available ???

Comment

Sorry, I just exceeded my sharing limit on OneDrive. I'm upgrading its capacity, but in the interim have moved temporarily to Google Drive.
              Last edited by Guest; 02-19-2017, 20:43.

Comment

Sorry, I just exceeded my sharing limit on OneDrive. I'm upgrading its capacity, but in the interim have moved to a temporary WebDAV share.
                I have Gdrive 100gb drive i think thats 200 shares limit if you want i can have some there.

Or i think the 200limit is for free sharing with no link =)
                [img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/6746/zABbhG.jpg]

Comment

is this only with connected wifi usable? i'm connected with ethernet, but this ugly googlesetup is stoping with out a connected wifi

Comment

Yes, the Google SetupWizard can get into a state where it won't let you proceed without a WiFi connection. The code just seems to be ignorant of the Ethernet connection, and it's a bad assumption that I can probably work around with a little editing in the smali disassembly.

In the interim, I find that if you skip everything that you'll get through just fine even if only connected by Ethernet. You'll just have to sign in later when you open up the Google Play Store.

Comment

Tried this for 2 Days now and I really like it.
                      I also had problem with SetupWizard, I had Ethernet in and when I connected with WiFi the Connection dropped all the time, so I couldn't complete it at all, but when I removed the Ethernet Cable the WiFi was stable and it worked great.

Thanks for great work! Keep it up!

Comment

Thanks, Azza! I'll take a look at bypassing that check in the SetupWizard, but I'm reluctant to start modifying the packages that I get from Open GApps. Setting that precedent could open up a whole new effort to "improving" Google apps, and that's a task that I'd rather not take on.
                        Last edited by Guest; 02-19-2017, 22:09.

Comment

Thanks to a donated OTA update from ALVATECH, I've refreshed the AP6255 updater with the GT1_110M0 kernel and drivers. Folks with A912 boxes should now be able to run the latest build.

Comment

Thanks, Azza! I'll take a look at bypassing that check in the SetupWizard, but I'm reluctant to start modifying the packages that I get from Open GApps. Setting that precedent could open up a whole new effort to "improving" Google apps, and that's an task that I'd rather not take on.
                            No need to modify the packages, as long as people know the workarounds and if they read the tread they know

Comment

Thanks to a donated OTA update from ALVATECH, I've refreshed the AP6255 updater with the GT1_110M0 kernel and drivers. Folks with A912 boxes should now be able to run the latest build.

Comment

this rom is it valid also with "ultimate" version? where changes are mainly with DDR RAM?

Comment

Working...
                                X