Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 6.0)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway thanks i can manage to power on the device by pressing the number 2 button. Rom is fast than stock. Will play around for now. Thanks

Comment

The number 2 button? You've got one strange bootloader.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
        The number 2 button? You've got one strange bootloader.
        Yes it powers on my box when pressing the number 2 button instead of power button, i see other box also like this when flashing different model of custom rom.

Comment

Ah, yes. That makes sense because the remote control IR code for power up is hardcoded in the bootloader. Your remote's number 2 button emits the same as the power button on my boxes.

Comment

I flashed NANO VARIANT (744MB IMG file). to my alfawise box and it worked fine

Comment

GT1 111M0 is out:http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...=1407&pid=7026

Comment

Originally posted by vostro View Post
                GT1 111M0 is out:
                You mean the one that I posted there? I still need the 9377 variant.

Comment

Originally posted by vostro View Post
                  That was a dd dump that was created from my box with SN: A912. I ordered this box and it came with the latest firmware 111m0. But Bee-link hasn't put out an official 111m0 firmware yet.

Comment

Hi,
                    i flashed the new nano from 19.March. Its fast its great without any bugs. But Kodi give me an error 2 "share not found" when i tick windows shares... any idea what is wrong?
                    i know that my network is ok i have 3 more kodi devices and everything is ok. Anybody same problem?

Comment

Is there a brightness fix for this firmware?
                      I know that I can play a 4k video, but I must do that every reboot...
                      I search for an apk to run on boot... or a config to edit ... or something to do automatically at boot

P.S.
                      I found a solution:
                      modify build.prop
                      service.bootvideo = 0 -> 1

It seams to work ... also with this firmware
                      I change the boot animation so now I have a great bootvideo and a fix for brightness issue

Last edited by compuman; 04-01-2017, 09:55.

Comment

Originally posted by colm1983 View Post
                        This is an excellent rom! I was never a fan of the leanback launcher until now, you have done a really good jobs on this, the playstore is limited but I use pureapk to get around alot of the issues. I have flashed it to a rupa A9 Diamond with no problems, I then used the AP6255 UPDATE in TWRP rebooted then went through the setup fine. I justed wanted to ask about the kernal update from superceleron will this work with a different wifi chip ? I have added alot on to the box and dont fancy doing it all again if it bootloops.

I have noticed a few freezes during some games, so I guess that this could be sorted with a change in kernal, I have nofuss cpu installed set at high but it make no real difference.

Thanks again for your great work and I look forward to any updates coming soon
                        Hi, my name is Mark and i was just reading your comments on the rom: [ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs

and the fact you flashed this to a Rupa a9. i have one which is used by my family and it has bricked with it now not passing the Rupa flashing logo? i have entered recovery and wipe/data reset makes no difference? any help you can give me would be hugely appreciated, i cannot find any help elsewhere. even if i could put twrp on it would be easier? i cannot get my PC to see it through usb burn tool but am unsure which is the correct way to connect it to the PC as all i have at the moment is the lead for the OTG port, the micro usb? thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by stokesypokesy View Post

Hi, my name is Mark and i was just reading your comments on the rom: [ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs

and the fact you flashed this to a Rupa a9. i have one which is used by my family and it has bricked with it now not passing the Rupa flashing logo? i have entered recovery and wipe/data reset makes no difference? any help you can give me would be hugely appreciated, i cannot find any help elsewhere. even if i could put twrp on it would be easier? i cannot get my PC to see it through usb burn tool but am unsure which is the correct way to connect it to the PC as all i have at the moment is the lead for the OTG port, the micro usb? thanks again.
                          just download amlogic sd burn Card maker to a Windows pc, and choose the rom you want to flash when the sd Card are made sucesfully put it in your device and hold the reset buttom until flashing starts

Comment

Originally posted by poul50 View Post

just download amlogic sd burn Card maker to a Windows pc, and choose the rom you want to flash when the sd Card are made sucesfully put it in your device and hold the reset buttom until flashing starts
                            Thanks for your help, do you know of any ROMs that are confirmed as working for the rupa a9? Or can you use any s912 rom?

Comment

Originally posted by stokesypokesy View Post

Thanks for your help, do you know of any ROMs that are confirmed as working for the rupa a9? Or can you use any s912 rom?
                              i have not this device .....you must find a rom with same wifi ,ram,disksize .....most other specs are the same for all s912 devices
                              bu look at this

Comment

Originally posted by poul50 View Post

i have not this device .....you must find a rom with same wifi ,ram,disksize .....most other specs are the same for all s912 devices
                                bu look at this
                                http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...172#post636172
                                Hi, thanks again so much for your help. I have now sorted things and got twrp on my device and so i was able to format the player which has fixed all problems i was having and so now all ROMs are working and installing. The only issue i have with all ROMs including the stock is the IR remote doesn't work?? Any ideas??? Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X