Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 6.0)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You for new firmware version

Comment

You're welcome! I just used the Beelink GT1_111M0 official release to refresh OpenGApps and pull SuperSU. (They removed it from the OEM firmware a while back, and there were some folks who thought it should be optional.) There's one more fix that made it into the TVStock variant, but I'll discuss that in the other thread.

Comment

last version i noticed that youtube only was in hd not uhd when playing 4K ....in celerons rom it is uhd when playing 4K ....am i right? how about this new release?
        sorry should have bin in atv version topic

Comment

Originally posted by poul50 View Post
          ...in celerons rom it is uhd when playing 4K ....am i right?
          There is a modified version of YouTube going around with this fix, but I'm using Google apps from OpenGApps "as is". The ROM is rooted, however, so feel free to replace it.

Comment

Sorry but how to use ota update ?

Comment

Originally posted by crazygs View Post
              Sorry but how to use ota update ?
              lol, all ok i found

Comment

Major new release today. Please let me know if you spot any issues.

Changelog (20170523):
                • New Nexus logo splash and device name of "Nexus GT1".
                • Added kernel modules (device drivers) for Sony PS3 and Dragonrise USB HID game controllers.
                • Updated for latest Open GApps build (20170523).
                • Updated to TWRP Recovery 3.1.1-0.
                • Resolved issues with Google Keyboard, allowing it to replace AOSP keyboard as default IME.
                • Added SELinux security contexts during sparse file system creation.

Comment

I got beelink GT1 2G/16G with A912 serial number, can I install this firmware? If so, how to install 6355 update with TWRP? How is wifi signal comparing with original 111M0 firmware? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by vostro View Post
                    I got beelink GT1 2G/16G with A912 serial number, can I install this firmware? If so, how to install 6355 update with TWRP? How is wifi signal comparing with original 111M0 firmware? Thanks!
                    Of course, and there are notes in the original post that discuss how to do that. The wireless performance should be identical to that of the stock ROM, since it's using the same drivers and kernel.

Comment

I just posted a minor update to sync up with the Beelink GT1_113M0 firmware release. There should be no significant functional changes.
                      Last edited by Guest; 05-25-2017, 21:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                        I just posted a minor update to sync up with the Beelink GT1_113M0 firmware release. There should be no significant functional changes.
                        Gonna try it now.

Comment

hello i'm curious if this firmware will work for COOLEME MB3 tv-box the original firmware Build is 107M0 same naming like for this firmware

Comment

I have problem to pull site menu from Google play.. it look like the cursor cannot move to left end but on right side cursor can move to the end....
                            MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

I have GT1 (G912) and burn the last nano ROM, now my wifi cannot be activated...

I already tryed to burn the precedent rom and also the original 110mo but the wifi not turned on...

Can someone help me ?

Comment

Originally posted by compuman View Post
                                I have GT1 (G912) and burn the last nano ROM, now my wifi cannot be activated...

I already tryed to burn the precedent rom and also the original 110mo but the wifi not turned on...

Can someone help me ?
                                remove lan cable
                                MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Working...
                                X